PDA

View Full Version : Open beta so far

Yvendel
02-10-2017, 01:50 AM
Overall, I feel the same way as the closed beta, thou Dominion looks better now. Healing at base take time, for example, it's a huge improvement in my opinion. I didn't feel any class too OP more or less, thou the warlord is a real pain in the *** for me,im only above lvl 10 for now.
But flaws still remain...

P2p still fail. Teleports, imput delay on some matchs, weird animations delay, etc.
Bugs with creating group, exitin a game with a group, being kicked for p2p system with a group. It doesnt work well at all.
Elimination mode is horrible. easy buffs, easy res, no skill, super smash bros melee. 0 honor and quite boring as much as unskilled.
Matchmakin doesnt let you do anithing, its kind of a bad idea. Players should be able to custom their chars, enter to options, look at some stats, etc... No just waiting doing nothing.

Will keep in touch.

Trenk2009
02-10-2017, 02:31 AM
1) Agreed.
2) Agreed.
3) I wouldn't say horrible but I agree with the easy buffs thing. The rest seems fine to me.
4) Agreed.

Yvendel
02-11-2017, 04:01 PM
Still playing some beta.

Matchmaking goes even worse, more buggy, can't find matches, error, 1 with bot vs all enemy team, very slow and ineffective right now.
More p2p problems, Today I've even been able to see one of my moves teleports me, I felt so dirty thou.
Revenge mode is good, but it pops up too much, even on 1vs1, this mode need some type of fix, because right now it makes the game not as funny as intented, looks more like a dragon ball tenkaichi stuff, and its pretty lame.
Game looks balanced for me, all class have good things, and bad things that we can use or punish in a fight.
Customization on beta are unexistent, thou we've seen a lot more items on some videos, don't know why they didnt put it to let us look at them.

I may say that the game is not ready to launch at all, I have to. This game need to be fixed on some aspect, could be great.

TBH_Saeko_Irri
02-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Overall, I feel the same way as the closed beta, thou Dominion looks better now. Healing at base take time, for example, it's a huge improvement in my opinion. I didn't feel any class too OP more or less, thou the warlord is a real pain in the *** for me,im only above lvl 10 for now.
But flaws still remain...

P2p still fail. Teleports, imput delay on some matchs, weird animations delay, etc.
Bugs with creating group, exitin a game with a group, being kicked for p2p system with a group. It doesnt work well at all.
Elimination mode is horrible. easy buffs, easy res, no skill, super smash bros melee. 0 honor and quite boring as much as unskilled.
Matchmakin doesnt let you do anithing, its kind of a bad idea. Players should be able to custom their chars, enter to options, look at some stats, etc... No just waiting doing nothing.

Will keep in touch.

Warlord is in did pain in the "ash" but isn't op.
Elimination mode is fun if u see the opponent player goes away to gang someone other in your team follow him and kill him I can do massive dmg when he try to run, plus revenge is your ally in 2v1.
I still believe nobushi is bigger problem than a warlord/conqueror

damon1085
02-11-2017, 04:19 PM
Definitely need to revisit the p2p connection stuff. I've also seen teleporting and lag out the wazoo. It also just outright freezes from time to time - presumably when the host leaves. It's damn annoying when you're team is at 900 on a Dominion match then the whole game breaks because 1 person decided to leave.

Personally, I like the elimination mode. Yes it's a little more "smash bros" like, but I'm enjoying it. I agree on the buffs though. Too easy to pick up and they buff too much. A few tweaks, and I think this could be a really fun game mode.

Overall, I think the balance is pretty good. I'm getting my *** handed to me by certain characters, but now I don't feel like it is because they are OP. I just feel like I'm getting out played, which is what the game should be about.

Another thing I would like to see addressed is the "run for your life" at the end of a match. I had a match last night where my team lost, but it was 4v1 at the end and our 1 person (a Nobushi) ran around the map for literally 5 minutes before they got caught and killed. I'm all for trying to play strategically and make a comeback, but at that point it is just prolonging the game and making it much less enjoyable for the dead spectators.

And as always... BRING BACK SPLIT SCREEN!!!