PDA

View Full Version : For Honor-Mouse Cursor on screen fix.

DaveGoldhardIV
02-10-2017, 01:29 AM
So me and a few friends found this issue when we invited each other, and accepted the invite through the In-game menu for Uplay. To fix this when you get invited to a group simply alt-tab and accept the invite on the Uplay launcher, And it should have the normal In-Game cursor on your screen!

Drekle
02-10-2017, 01:32 AM
I get this as well. Occasionally I get no cursor when I am in the menus.

theboogeyman9
02-10-2017, 03:55 AM
thanks a lot

DaveGoldhardIV
02-10-2017, 06:58 PM
thanks a lot

Happy I could help, I Couldn't find a fix anywhere

DaltonWiliam_CZ
02-11-2017, 01:25 PM
The cursor appears when I OPEN the Shift+F2 menu and does not dissapear :/

Ronin_2077
02-11-2017, 04:07 PM
The cursor appears when I OPEN the Shift+F2 menu and does not dissapear :/

That's why he suggests alt-tabbing out of the game and accepting the invite in the Uplay launcher, not the in-game overlay. Using the in-game overlay is what makes the cursor bug out to the windows cursor and not the game cursor.

Thank you for the workaround OP, hopefully devs will have a fix for this before open beta ends.

Hodajii
02-11-2017, 11:29 PM
I worked over this by doing the following: Open Steam overlay -> Open uplay overlay -> close Steam overlay -> accept invite -> open Steam overlay -> close uplay overlay -> close steam overlay. This has been an issue in most Ubi games with double DRM. Pls fix it for your next release?? It's been around since AC2

Reinborn
02-12-2017, 12:22 AM
I worked over this by doing the following: Open Steam overlay -> Open uplay overlay -> close Steam overlay -> accept invite -> open Steam overlay -> close uplay overlay -> close steam overlay. This has been an issue in most Ubi games with double DRM. Pls fix it for your next release?? It's been around since AC2

I'd dare to say that majority of us, or at least a decent number, aren't Steam plebs. Honestly, who the hell would buy a game that originates from either Uplay or Origin on Steam? Why would you give yourself an extra layer of DRM? I say that Ubisoft's games belong to Uplay and EA's games to Origin and I cringe when I see Assassin's Creed, Watch Dogs, Mass Effect or Dead Space game on Steam, lol but I drifted there a bit.

About the OP, it seems like what worked for me was entering the Uplay overlay in-game, clicking in it which transformed my desktop cursor to FH one and disappeared during gameplay. Worked twice so far so give that a try as well if it happens to you again. :)

UbiNoty
02-12-2017, 12:27 AM
Hi all! This issue has been reported a few times already and I've notified the team. Thanks for the heads up on the fix OP and we'll be looking into it!

zBeqn
02-12-2017, 05:25 AM
Where do you accept invites in uplay launcher though?

BergseManden
02-12-2017, 01:04 PM

All you have to do is press Shift+F2 when you get an invite and you should have a option in the top right where you can press accept.

XxHunterHxX
02-12-2017, 04:08 PM
this better not be in the full game for f sakes ubisoft do something right dam it

Gvd10vDruten
02-12-2017, 07:38 PM

1. Click Friends. (Top right)

2. Click on the person it will take you to the chat.

3. Accept the invite

(If you don't want it to bug)

WAA_Waluigi
02-15-2017, 08:15 PM

You have to press shift+F2, then go to notifications and accept.

wuzn
04-12-2017, 09:42 AM
mouse pointers cursors free download
http://www.uudesktop.com/cursors/