PDA

View Full Version : Need ability to instantly Block trolls, teamkillers, griefers, and annoying players

Tailen.Cheetah
02-09-2017, 11:09 PM
Dear Ubisoft,

Please implement a way to Block players who make your games a bad experience, and make me not want to support or play your games anymore.
I don't want to report them, I want to immediately kick them, ban them, and I NEVER want see them in my game again.

Uplay already has a 'suggested friends' list, which for some reason stops updating unless I clean it out. Please make this list a proper 'recently seen players' list that removes the oldest entries when new ones arrive, so I can find people and block them. I've looked around on forums and this functionality doesn't seem to exist in Uplay. From what I can read, you expect people to accept a friend request before you can block them. I'm hoping this is some sort of joke.

I don't want to play with toxic people who make it a bad experience to play your games. This is particularly true for Rainbow Six Siege, which is infested with griefers. You do realize you are making multiplayer games and that these are breeding grounds for people who want to ruin the game for others, right? Not having an instant Block function in Uplay is inexcusable if you want to sell multiplayer games.

Nosferatu8605
12-31-2018, 11:42 AM
The problem is you have to friend the people first to be able to block them, and it's asinine .