PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six Siege / Echo Bug.

Yota.TLD
02-09-2017, 10:44 PM
Hi Ubi.

So i have encountered multiple times that i get stuck ore the game crashes when im in the Echo drone in Border. I made a little clip so you guys can se what happends. You will have to do the accatly the same things in the video and the game will crash. There will be needet 2 guys do to this.

This only happen if the enemy team is not in the same room allready. Right about 3 mins the game crashes and my video capturing stops.

Before wathcing the video turn down volume. Sorry about the sounds, i was very hungry and i was getting a delicious soup.
Heres a link to the video

http://plays.tv/video/589cdffce5f5e3f6b1/siege-bug?oreferer=notifications

Joggler.TLD
02-09-2017, 10:59 PM
I play the opponent, the second I walk into the next door room (ex. ASH), his game freezes/crashes if he is in drone mode, we tried 4 times, and the result was the same.

zou_zou_
02-22-2017, 02:31 PM
Hello, I had same glitch with Echo drone on this map couple of times, and I belive it happened to me also on the other maps. The glitch is like when you have your drone already stuck to the ceiling, and you click your special to control the drone the animations starts going off, Echo looks at his hand and the game freezes, but there is still sound in the game for couple seconds, and then sound is turning off and the game crashes. Yesterday update didnt fix it.