PDA

View Full Version : uPlay connection is a joke

Crippy9
02-09-2017, 08:01 PM
Hey guys. Just wanted to post my frustrations with uPlay. I dont mind uPlay and im glad you guys sell your games on Steam. Although using Steam, Battle.net, Origin and uPlay on PC I have to say that uPlay is the worst of the bunch and annoying as hell to use, especially as you could argue that its not even really needed in the first place.

Im talking about connection issues. I have literally no problems with any other service but uPlay cant seem to maintain a reliable service at all. Today I cant login and it says "A Ubisoft service is not available at the moment". This is the third time now in maybe around 3 months that I cant login to play. I think its totally unacceptable that this is the case as you guys are the only ones that stop people from playing their games! Googling it I found a website on which people from all ove the world are posting login problems.

I dont mind Origin either but I have no desire to use it other than to play my games. Origin is like its not even there, I login and play whatever game I want to play, there is never a hitch with it. The only thing I can think of that even vaguely reminds me of this was some real bad time when the WoW servers were a nightmare. At least with that Blizzard acknowledged how fed up people were and gave them free stuff.

Man Ubisoft is such a big name how can you guys have problems like this in 2017 when no one else is :(