PDA

View Full Version : Hqfrae

Shizzle117
02-09-2017, 07:54 PM
So i play on PC and mouse and keyboard is a lot to learn at first so i plugged in a controller and it made things a bit simpler for me personally. My biggest concern is that i can rebind anything on the keyboard but i can't change buttons on the controller. i personally do not enjoy swinging with right trigger and bumper and would prefer to use buttons like A,B,X,or Y. if this could be implemented i would really enjoy this and i could see others liking the personal customizatoin as well! :cool:

Shizzle117
02-09-2017, 07:57 PM
So i play on PC and mouse and keyboard is a lot to learn at first so i plugged in a controller and it made things a bit simpler for me personally. My biggest concern is that i can rebind anything on the keyboard but i can't change buttons on the controller. i personally do not enjoy swinging with right trigger and bumper and would prefer to use buttons like A,B,X,or Y. if this could be implemented i would really enjoy this and i could see others liking the personal customizatoin as well! :cool:

also the image verification for posting on the forums is pretty misleading... it took me like three attempts to actually guess correct because some of the symbols are not real letters... sorry for the error in my title it came from me rushing and dealing with image varification