PDA

View Full Version : Where are explanations, tutorials...

GaziLock
02-09-2017, 06:13 PM
I finished basic tutorial in this game and still feel like I havent unlocked/learned 99% moves in this game that i must learn the hard way. How to exit grab, how enrage your heroe, what resources give me, what are the combo moves. 0 informations what so ever and menus are horrendous, horrible nightmare that i dk whats going on when navigate them...

Vordred
02-09-2017, 06:17 PM
go into "How to Play" then "Advanced Practice" it will give you a bit more info on some mechanics

GaziLock
02-09-2017, 06:24 PM
nvm... uninstalled it. Its just dump, "3D" button smasher mortal combat game. Hoped this game will sweeten the time, before Bannerlord release, but nope.

Vordred
02-09-2017, 06:26 PM
it's far from a button masher, you clearly didn't give it a chance

Slikwille
02-09-2017, 06:45 PM
If you took the 10 minutes of time between your posts to look at the "how to play" menu in the game for each hero, instead of uninstalling, you would have found the advanced tutorial, move sets, and class overview heroes.

Now, having said that, Ubisoft needs to make these jump out from the get go, rather than being hidden as they are, but you raging so quickly makes me not even sure if I should reply to this thread or not.