PDA

View Full Version : What happened

Danotti
02-09-2017, 06:00 PM
Greetings,

Couldnt help myself to write that this game was far more stable at closed beta .I am really concerned for the release....

Gray360UK
02-09-2017, 06:03 PM
Greetings,

Couldnt help myself to write that this game was far more stable at closed beta .I am really concerned for the release....

Seriously?? It was bad enough then ... it's worse now??! (more people I guess, I haven't played yet, about to, not looking forward to it so much now)

Danotti
02-09-2017, 06:09 PM
Seriously?? It was bad enough then ... it's worse now??! (more people I guess, I haven't played yet, about to, not looking forward to it so much now)
well error error error error ..and error ....this much bad experience I did experienced at Diablo 3 release ....
I was able to play and find matches at closed beta ..now I am only listening to cool music and clicking error messages over and over again ...

Vakris_One
02-09-2017, 06:10 PM
Greetings,

Have you actually played the open beta yet? And if yes, please elaborate on what problems you are encountering.

Keeping in mind the open beta's only been going for about 3 hours. A little early to start the doom prediction threads imo but to each their own.

xM0RT3Mx
02-09-2017, 06:17 PM
I've played in several closed betas now. Tons of time invested in the game already just in those, and suddenly the game feels like crap. Idk what the hell they did, but I'm honestly considering refunding it already.

Vakris_One
02-09-2017, 06:20 PM
I've played in several closed betas now. Tons of time invested in the game already just in those, and suddenly the game feels like crap. Idk what the hell they did, but I'm honestly considering refunding it already.
Could it be because the severs are having a crap day? I couldn't even access Uplay until 20 minutes ago and had to spam click For Honor in order to get it to start downloading. Is the game more sluggish with lag and FPS drops or what?

Danotti
02-09-2017, 06:23 PM
Have you actually played the open beta yet? And if yes, please elaborate on what problems you are encountering.

Keeping in mind the open beta's only been going for about 3 hours. A little early to start the doom prediction threads imo but to each their own.

I am trying to play .
If I can enter a game couse it gives error everytime ..the only games I am able to enter is the ones that people drop so I can enter.GAme refuses to start a new game especially dominion battles.It happened like +20 times.

I am not starting doom thingie or else.Just saying the game was far more stable at closed beta now it isnt ...I am concerned about the release... that is all ...

error is 00600037 if interested.

and for the notice I pre-purchased the game so I think I have some right to get concerned !!

Vakris_One
02-09-2017, 06:27 PM
I am trying to play .
If I can enter a game couse it gives error everytime ..the only games I am able to enter is the ones that people drop so I can enter.GAme refuses to start a new game especially dominion battles.It happened like +20 times.

I am not starting doom thingie or else.Just saying the game was far more stable at closed beta now it isnt ...I am concerned about the release... that is all ...

error is 00600037 if interested.
Fair enough. They seem to be having problems with their servers today so that might be the cause of such a poor show. If it continues into tomorrow though then that would indeed be a bad sign.

xM0RT3Mx
02-09-2017, 06:35 PM
Could it be because the severs are having a crap day? I couldn't even access Uplay until 20 minutes ago and had to spam click For Honor in order to get it to start downloading. Is the game more sluggish with lag and FPS drops or what?

I really doubt it, since it's peer to peer, but maybe? Fps is fine, inputs are unresponsive. I'm using all the same stuff i've used for previous tests, but blocking, dodging, counter guard breaks all feel insanely slow to actual respond in game.