PDA

View Full Version : Progression lost?

GUMBYDUCkTAPE
02-09-2017, 04:18 PM
If someone can correct if im wrong that would be much appreciated, but wasnt closed beta progress ment to carry on to open beta? TIA

TournyMasterBot
02-09-2017, 04:19 PM
Does not carry over. Your beta progress will also not be carried over to launch.

Mavloc
02-09-2017, 04:20 PM
If someone can correct if im wrong that would be much appreciated, but wasnt closed beta progress ment to carry on to open beta? TIA

D'awww, His first beta

FredEx919
02-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Pretty much what @TournyMasterBot mentioned above. No progression or leveling transfer between events. There will be rewards available at launch for everyone joining, but that's about it.

GUMBYDUCkTAPE
02-09-2017, 04:45 PM
how do you get the impression its my first beta lol, there really are some fried brains on ubisoft forums.. i was asking in regards to an email i received from ubisoft saying "keep your closed beta build and get ready to download the open beta patch" i would be happy to forward that to you if youre having troubles comprehending. but why you feel the need to make a comment with no relevance is beyond me you must have some sort of psychological issue other wise why are you pestering some random guy in a game forum. get a life

GUMBYDUCkTAPE
02-09-2017, 04:52 PM
cheers Tourney and Fredex for being decent and not full of **** like cryolyptic

Tronny666
02-09-2017, 04:54 PM
D'awww, His first beta

theres always a first time, i find him adorable :3
i almost remember my first beta!

GUMBYDUCkTAPE
02-09-2017, 05:14 PM
theres always a first time, i find him adorable :3
i almost remember my first beta!

how sad do you people get? elaborate please.

Father_Giliam
02-09-2017, 05:20 PM
"keep your closed beta build and get ready to download the open beta patch" i would be happy to forward that to you if youre having troubles comprehending.

Not trying to be rude or anything, but your comprehension was lacking aswell. That statement was referring to the game's "build." It means that if you didn't uninstall the Closed Beta, you would only need to download a small patch instead of the entire thing.

GUMBYDUCkTAPE
02-09-2017, 05:39 PM
Not trying to be rude or anything, but your comprehension was lacking aswell. That statement was referring to the game's "build." It means that if you didn't uninstall the Closed Beta, you would only need to download a small patch instead of the entire thing.

forgive me for the confusion, ive never really noticed a game usinng the word build in that context, sorry to all for the misunderstanding. surely you can see where an error could be made there, personally the word version wouldve been a better option.

DTPO
02-09-2017, 06:16 PM
As posted in other treads about this.
From ubisoft website:

Join us for the For Honor Open Beta : Discover the "Elimination" mode and lead your faction to victory.
Keep your Closed Beta build and get ready to download the Open Beta patch from February the 6th."

Tronny666
02-09-2017, 06:25 PM
forgive me for the confusion, ive never really noticed a game usinng the word build in that context, sorry to all for the misunderstanding. surely you can see where an error could be made there, personally the word version wouldve been a better option.

Bro we understand, as stated above we all had our first betas, it was confusing like all hell.

Gray360UK
02-09-2017, 06:48 PM

Or client as most people call it.