PDA

View Full Version : Bang Bang, i shot you down, Bang bang.

Ujir0
02-09-2017, 04:13 PM
Probably the 100th rage-thread towards ubisoft for doing a ****ty job.

Why would you promote the sh*t out of an OPEN beta, expect a lot of traffic and NOT prepare for it.

Or at least, if you can't handle it, don't promote it.

Not only did i pre-load like 3 days ago, for some reason i have to patch another 3G which is taking 30 min cuz Ubi servers are tippin balls.

I think the communication between the marketing department and Nerd department isnt going well.

I think WoW had the same a while ago with one of it's expansions, "let's promote the sh*t out of it and get alot of players back but not prepare for the traffic on our servers so we'll frustrate them in leaving again."

Oh and for those complaining about deleted progress from CB, if i read correctly, the progress from OB will be transferred to the actual game when it's launched.
CB progress (as always) is deleted.

FredEx919
02-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Unfortunately issues may happen. We try our hardest to avoid them, but if you run into a problem, the best thing is to just let us know so we can work toward solving the problem. This is one of the reasons we have these beta events. Opening up threads strictly for the point of "rage-threads" will just result in them being closed. We appreciate and love reading through feedback, but lets keep it clean going forward.