PDA

View Full Version : Rep lvl for max gear?

To_Obi
02-09-2017, 10:24 AM
What Rep level do we need to get the best gear??

Rep 1 = blue gear
Rep 3 = purple gear
?

Overall i dont like the system because it looks like everyone will keep all steel until we unlock the best possible gear.

HarambeVendetta
02-09-2017, 10:50 AM
As far as i know purple is the best.

ausknipsr
02-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Overall i dont like the system because it looks like everyone will keep all steel until we unlock the best possible gear.

what exactly do you dislike about that? you will get occasional drops after matches, which should give you a reasonable amout of gear until you hit rep 3. saving up steel for gear is a good idea, it might even be better so save up steel for the new heroes, if you do not plan on getting the season pass.

To_Obi
02-09-2017, 11:57 AM
As far as i know purple is the best.

Really? I thought there is something really rare like mythic or legendary

Archaous
02-09-2017, 12:12 PM
i think epic is the highest, and rightly so, u cant gain so much of one stat and have such little sacrifice in another stat without then going into inbalancing the game too much, sure u can slight adjust the stats of a class to help play the way u want with ur unique playstyle, but then having people get 350% dmg buff at the sacrifice of having 0% defense, just to go around 2-3 hitting people as an assassin class with light attacks will not be fun for anyone.