PDA

View Full Version : Tail-wheel lock and ground handling

XyZspineZyX
09-11-2003, 09:54 AM
Greetings.

I was just wondering if the tail-wheel lock and general ground handling of the aircraft will be looked into? Since the first FB patch the wheel lock on the 109 at least has become as good as useless, and take-off a lot more difficult. Also taxiing has changed dramatically. The need to use the brakes to turn has virtually disappeared. It's enough just to use the rudder, which is not very realistic IMO. Any comments from the team?

Congratulations on the latest patch by the way. Definitely a major step in the right direction.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Tom

/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-11-2003, 09:54 AM
Greetings.

I was just wondering if the tail-wheel lock and general ground handling of the aircraft will be looked into? Since the first FB patch the wheel lock on the 109 at least has become as good as useless, and take-off a lot more difficult. Also taxiing has changed dramatically. The need to use the brakes to turn has virtually disappeared. It's enough just to use the rudder, which is not very realistic IMO. Any comments from the team?

Congratulations on the latest patch by the way. Definitely a major step in the right direction.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Tom

/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-11-2003, 06:23 PM
ground handling is better then ever now, but locked tail wheel you can still turn just as good on the ground.

As far as certain planes on the grass that start hopping like tigger from whining the poo, or the instant nose over on grass planes need to be looked into, let 1c figure it out they dont listen anyways so making this sim realistic is called a whine even when posting data and accurate records.

Just enjoy the good graphics and have fun when ya play

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4jz7i/ls.gif

Good dogfighters bring ammo home, Great ones don't. (c) Leadspitter