PDA

View Full Version : Possible Final Showdown With Juno

NashobaKenway
02-08-2017, 02:22 AM
I've some ideas for the showdown against Juno if anyone from the "Assassin's Creed" development team are interested.

Elder-Kalakta
02-08-2017, 08:25 PM
I don't know if we'll be getting a showdown with Juno thanks to Assassin's Creed Uprising which states it'll conclude the Phoenix Project storyline started in the games.

But maybe by "conclude" it simply means Juno finally gets her body and is ready to be fought in the next game? Since "Phoenix Project" is to make an Isu body, so if that concludes, it means a body is made.

Anyway, what are your ideas?

RinoTheBouncer
02-09-2017, 03:49 PM
Uprising will indeed complete the story of The Phoenix Project, but I truly hope that it doesn't mean Juno's end too. I hope she gets a body or her plan fails and she starts searching for an alternative, because it would be really disappointing to end a story that we've followed since Brotherhood, and many of us have made countless theories about, to just end in a comic book. And while I don't mean to devalue the impact of comic books, Juno remains a video game character, and a pivotal one too, who had so much impact on the games and its main protagonist, Desmond Miles, let alone other Assassins throughout history with whom she got in touch, so she deserves an ending in a main installment, a movie or CGI film, rather than a book, a graphic novel or a comic book.

I'd love to see how she might take control and become this massive danger, turning the world into a dystopia, something similar to The Tyranny of King Washington and we get to have a proper final showdown with her.