PDA

View Full Version : Jackal: Please, Ubi, Give Us *Something* at Least with His Gadget

eXellius
02-07-2017, 09:00 PM
Ubi, I know PvP is your jam, and I respect that you need to build new operators and gadgets for that, to keep that player base growing. No arguments here. But Jackal's gadget seems to be entirely non-functional in PvE. At least I haven't found anything that it does. I don't play PvP; I don't like PvP. It's just not my thing. But I do love T-Hunt. I have played hundreds of hours dating back to Vegas and Vegas 2. I have logged over 700 hours (Lvl 242) in T-Hunt just in Siege, and I still love it - play almost every day with a loyal and devoted team. One of us has almost twice as many hours in Siege T-Hunt as I do (Lvl 310). I'm also a Year 2 Season Pass holder, so I'm continuing to support your game. Please, please throw us a tiny bone and give us something to do with Jackal besides just shoot his guns (which are awesome, BTW). I get it if you can't have him track terrorist footsteps (not sure it would really be helpful if he did), but what about something else? Anything, really. It just stings a little bit when his gadget does absolutely nothing except tint the world a groovy purple.

But, you know, do what you gotta do...

Pr34ch3r44
02-08-2017, 02:40 PM
Whaa~t? You don't like the filter they made for Jackal? The team worked so hard on it~...

Jokes aside, I did notice that my first time going through with Jackal in T-Hunt. Just... no footprints. A Bomber walked right past a door, and I tried looking for prints, but he had nothing. A -Bomber- of all things.

Tis sad, but this now makes two Operators that are useless in T-Hunt save for the guns.

But let's face it. That C7E is meaty.

eXellius
02-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Hey, I'm all about the purple haze. Never go anywhere without it. :)

If you're talking about Caveira, at least Stealth Mode does something. But, yeah, it's mostly just guns...

Agreed on the C7. My first thought when using it was, "Enjoy this while you can, it's going to get nerfed." It reminded me of how I felt when Blackbeard's FN first dropped.

BrynhiIdr
02-10-2017, 11:07 AM
They dont care so much about terror hunt that they didnt even bother to script bots to leave footprints, but they surely tinkerd with AI and now shieldguy will also crouch when under fire lol

croken717
02-20-2017, 11:15 PM
Totally agree. It really sucks to have such cool characters, but not have the benefit of their gadgets to play with. I'd like to be able to interrogate with Caveira, or track bombers, etc. with Jackal. No gadget should be implemented in the game if it's not supported in TH and MP both. Multiplayer isn't everybody's thing. Between the team-killers, being matched up with non-communicating morons, and just plain bad match-making in general, I primarily stick to TH.

powdernitz
02-22-2017, 04:08 AM
yea all devices should at least do something in TH. jackal should track T footprints. w/ cav u should be able to down and interrogate and reveal the other terrorist locations.

BrynhiIdr
05-16-2017, 07:32 PM
miraclously without even annoucing it now you can see Terrorist footprints with jackal, like it came all suddenly

Exxa.
07-01-2017, 03:54 PM
jackal should be track bomber footsteps i think

NerveHammer
07-05-2017, 05:30 PM
How about Ubi first just gives the option to choose any operator for T Hunt games and not limit us to using just attackers.

Peace out...

croken717
07-06-2017, 01:50 PM
How about Ubi first just gives the option to choose any operator for T Hunt games and not limit us to using just attackers.

Peace out...

Please see the thread below, and voice your support! Thanks!

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1688870-How-much-fun-would-it-be

BrynhiIdr
07-11-2017, 02:20 PM
After Operation health patch Footsteps wont show up again in terrorist hunt, it worked only for 1 month or less lol

croken717
07-21-2017, 01:58 PM
After Operation health patch Footsteps wont show up again in terrorist hunt, it worked only for 1 month or less lol

Must have missed it. I never saw them at all.

croken717
07-21-2017, 01:59 PM
I'd really like it, even if it's just for TH, if Jackal's visor would allow him to see through smoke. Now that he has smoke grenades in his load-out, that could make his gadget very useful.

FrostiFur
10-12-2017, 07:00 PM
I'd really like it, even if it's just for TH, if Jackal's visor would allow him to see through smoke. Now that he has smoke grenades in his load-out, that could make his gadget very useful.

I agree. That wouldnt be bad idea. Gives Jackel something to benefit with.

Hhr2007
10-27-2017, 09:50 PM
why do you have to lower the rename in terrorist hunt

FrostiFur
10-28-2017, 11:15 PM
why do you have to lower the rename in terrorist hunt

Why do you keep spamming this question into different threads? This is like the 3rd thread ive seen you post this.