PDA

View Full Version : Question about PS4 controlls

Malec1983
02-07-2017, 02:07 AM
I have a question about the ps4 controll. i saw that you can change targets on pc while you are in guard mode AND you can jump down a ledge, without attacking, just jumping down. is that even possible on ps4? its really annoying that you have to leave guard mode, to switch the target

UbiJurassic
02-07-2017, 03:18 AM
Hey Malec1983, switching targets on PS4 should switch rather quickly. To do it, hold left trigger as you would normally to go into guard mode. To focus on a new target, lightly let up on the left trigger and then fully press it again.

Malec1983
02-07-2017, 08:47 AM
Hey Malec1983, switching targets on PS4 should switch rather quickly. To do it, hold left trigger as you would normally to go into guard mode. To focus on a new target, lightly let up on the left trigger and then fully press it again.

hi, first of all, thx for the responce BUT...i changed the guard mode toggle (off on dont know) so i dont have to hold the guard button all the time. so by switching targets i have to press guard again, search for my target and press again. sound easy but its just not. if i am in dominion at zone B fighting one guy, we go both low on health and he backs off and just wants to leave the battle, then another opponent comes from the left side and attacks me, i would like be able to switch to my new opponent without letting my guard down, because i am still toggled on my first opponent, my hero is watching and following him all the time, its just not fast enough and i cant defend myself, if i have to let my guard down first, before i can switch to the guy on my left.

Eleanor-Ripley
02-07-2017, 09:32 AM
I tested the target-toggle lock function aswell (didn't like it, too restrictive) but from what I remember, you could switch targets by pushing one of your thumbsticks left/right?

Warp_11
02-08-2017, 11:43 PM
Guys, this is the 2ng thing they teach you in basic tutorial. ehhhhh

So you are holding LT (or L2) and then see a 2nd enemy hero in range (their position doesn't matter as long as they are in the target range). You release LT and then quickly press it and keep holding, this works for me. Also there is an option in settings to switch from always holding LT to just pressing it once to turn on target mode.

To jump off the ledge without attacking just walk to it's edge and press forward + your dodge button.