PDA

View Full Version : Issue updating for honor from closed to open beta

Bruca-Ojiisama
02-06-2017, 04:56 PM
does anyone have the same problem and cannot update for honor from the closed to the open beta ?
There is no For Honor in Uplay news section, neither in free games section, i've the game under "istalled" but it's obscured and the onliy thing i can do is Unistall it :(
Any solution ?

Yaemm
02-06-2017, 05:11 PM
does anyone have the same problem and cannot update for honor from the closed to the open beta ?
There is no For Honor in Uplay news section, neither in free games section, i've the game under "istalled" but it's obscured and the onliy thing i can do is Unistall it :(
Any solution ?

I have the same problem, I was told that you could do it the 6th and it's almost the 7th here.

Bruca-Ojiisama
02-06-2017, 05:24 PM
I have the same problem, I was told that you could do it the 6th and it's almost the 7th here.

I think it's just a matter of time 'cause now it happered in free games section, cannot update for now but iat least now i see the open beta. As far as i now the update will be 450 mb

Gemini-Iceland
02-06-2017, 05:48 PM
Guys, you go into free games, pick the open beta and install. It will detect your closed beta files and say its ready. Then do a validity check to be sure, mine downloaded about 400mb after that.

FredEx919
02-06-2017, 07:05 PM
Hey everyone, let me know if you all are still having trouble with this? The OB pre-load should be available now.

Bruca-Ojiisama
02-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Hey everyone, let me know if you all are still having trouble with this? The OB pre-load should be available now.

Thanks for answering. I still have a problem, i can see now For Honor in free games section but when i click on, it doesn't says preloaded but "click to preload" opening my steam platform and starting to download a new copy of For Honor via steam (i still have installed the closed beta on Uplay). It seems like Uplay cannot see installed copy of the closed beta. I still can't see For Honor on the news page of Uplay. Suggestion and solutions are welcome :)

AveImperator85
02-07-2017, 01:45 AM
Where do we find it for PS4?

devoid_Of_Funk
02-07-2017, 03:06 AM
I looked up and my For Honor Beta had updated on the 5th. I went to update it again today and there was no new update. so it might just already be updated and there is nothing else for you to do