PDA

View Full Version : Physical copies and the release date

SethUnleashed
02-05-2017, 08:06 PM
we had a few of these kind of posts, but none answered the following question:

if you pre-ordered any of the physical copies (via the Ubi Store), will the game and all other digital content (like the season pass included in the gold and collectors edition) be added to our accounts automatically or do we have to wait for the physical copies to arrive and input the keys ourselves?

i know that ubisoft tries to ship stuff so that it arrives on release day, but i just want to know if we actually have to wait for the package or if we can play no matter what.

D_cover
02-05-2017, 10:23 PM
Not as far as I am aware. I haven't ordered from Ubistore since Unity. Very bad experience since in the UK some orders were given to a delivery company that is well known for screwing up in one way or another.

But with Unity anyway I think some codes were emailed to me. But the game it self wasn't. So you need to wait for the delivery.

UbiJurassic
02-06-2017, 01:33 AM
We aren't able to answer that for you, but Im sure the Ubisoft Store Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Shop) team might be able to.

LordKaterchen
02-06-2017, 03:20 AM
I was talking to the Ubisoft Store Support asking the exact same question and they said, that they send out the copies to arrive before release. But should this fail to happen for some reason you can contant the Store Support to provide your account with the access as soon as the game releases.

I guess it should not be a problem if you made the purchase with the same account you want to play on.

SethUnleashed
02-06-2017, 05:09 AM
I was talking to the Ubisoft Store Support asking the exact same question and they said, that they send out the copies to arrive before release. But should this fail to happen for some reason you can contant the Store Support to provide your account with the access as soon as the game releases.

I guess it should not be a problem if you made the purchase with the same account you want to play on.

thats good to hear, thanks for sharing that info!

Bmills941
10-03-2018, 01:02 PM
dude why am i stuck at bronze 1 0% and i win 9/10 games playing characters i dont even know how to use