PDA

View Full Version : Will progress from the closed beta transition to the open beta?

amadrian
02-05-2017, 10:50 AM
Sorry if this question has been answered before, I was just wondering if my gear and levels from the closed beta will also be in the open beta.

XxKILLASEEDxX
02-05-2017, 10:58 AM
I sure hope not, thats a quick way to make those less fortunate to not be invited to play the beta run with their tails tucked. How unfair would it be to run into your prestige 5 character with all heroic gear, plus the steep learning curve of the games fight mechanic. Noobs would be slaughtered and you too would quit and never consider buying the game if the tables were turned.

UbiJurassic
02-06-2017, 01:44 AM
We currently do not have plans for progress to transfer outside of the rewards earned for participating in the War of the Factions. If that changes, we'll be sure to let everyone know here on the forums and through our social channels.

Malec1983
02-06-2017, 01:50 AM
outside of the rewards earned for participating in the War of the Factions.
i have a question about those rewards earned in the beta faction war. I cant remember for sure, but i believe i had to chose my faction first, before anything else in the beta and i guess it will be the same on launch day with the full game. do i still get all rewards, even if i switch to another faction as the one i used/won in the beta faction war?

UbiJurassic
02-06-2017, 02:08 AM
i have a question about those rewards earned in the beta faction war. I cant remember for sure, but i believe i had to chose my faction first, before anything else in the beta and i guess it will be the same on launch day with the full game. do i still get all rewards, even if i switch to another faction as the one i used/won in the beta faction war?

You should receive the rewards you earned during the closed beta, even if you do change when the game releases. If you are planning to change during the middle of the season, you will be forfeiting your season rewards. The important thing to note is when you go into multiplayer. you will see the days remaining for the current season in the top right corner of the screen.

Malec1983
02-06-2017, 11:21 AM
You should receive the rewards you earned during the closed beta, even if you do change when the game releases. If you are planning to change during the middle of the season, you will be forfeiting your season rewards. The important thing to note is when you go into multiplayer. you will see the days remaining for the current season in the top right corner of the screen.

thanks alot, that was really helpfull