PDA

View Full Version : Why no new game option? AC

Estigmax
02-04-2017, 10:11 PM
Is it too much to ask for the new game option?:confused:
I had a lot of frustration when I realized that AC Unity and AC Syndicate, you could not create a new game, so it took you to have to delete your files which annoying a lot, could create an update to give the option of new game?

This will be repeated in the new game AC of 2017? It would be very disappointing

D.I.D.
02-06-2017, 01:41 PM
In case you're dismayed by the view count and lack of response, rest assured that you're not alone in finding this design choice baffling.

There have been lots of threads on this topic since they introduced this design, and I think people might just be burnt out on having the same conversation. Maybe they've given up hope too.

It's hard to imagine who could possibly like having to delete all their data in order to start a clean run at the game. I'm very curious to know why the game's designers did this in the first place. Removing save slots would be one thing -- maybe there is a risk of bugs when hopping between multiple save slots, and a single save solves that problem -- but to have no New Game is unfathomable. To have done it for two games in a row just seems bloodyminded.

ERICATHERINE
02-06-2017, 07:51 PM
Well, who knows. Maybe the Ezio collection giving us multiple save slots back mark the return of the multiple save slots for the next games. At least, that's what I hope. ^-^