PDA

View Full Version : Please...do not buff/nerf ANYTHING.

ChivNoble-NFK
02-04-2017, 09:24 PM
I don't see the point in buffing/nerfing anything. For the first time, i've found a game that doesn't need change whatsoever. If people are arguing that a hero is too op, search a weakness. There is a weakness to every hero. Fact.
I nearly became prestige 3 with PK. And even though I was good enough there were still ppl out there who had fairly bested me. Granted, there were a lot ppl who got absolutely mad and "salty" that they starting spamming threads like "nerf", "nerf this", "nerf that", etc... There is a guide section. Instead of putting time into making "nerf" threads, why don't you invest that time into searching how to counter every hero.
http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1429-Combat-amp-Strategy
Please, please Ubisoft, don't listen to the incompitent group. I beg you.

Gensui.Musashi
02-04-2017, 10:46 PM
well its already confirmed that some changes will come :(

ChivNoble-NFK
02-04-2017, 10:53 PM
well its already confirmed that some changes will come :(

No way...
Please tell me that's a lie :(

Haus_Gnom
02-04-2017, 11:04 PM
Mate, what do you think they have Betas for? They want to get feedback in order to re-balance things.

If a majority of players in the beta wants something buffed/nerfed, they will surely do it.

D_cover
02-04-2017, 11:07 PM
Most multiplayer games go through nerfs. Overwatch and the CoD series has many updates that change all sorts of things.

Most of the time it isn't that noticeable.

I wouldn't worry the team behind this game seem quite passionate and want to make it right.

ChivNoble-NFK
02-05-2017, 12:03 AM
Mate, what do you think they have Betas for? They want to get feedback in order to re-balance things.

If a majority of players in the beta wants something buffed/nerfed, they will surely do it.

What needs buffed/nerfed?
Exactly...nothing. I mean no disrespect, but everything right now is in it's own sweetspot. I'm just afraid that that the "nerf brigade" are going to ruin this awesome game.

ChivNoble-NFK
02-05-2017, 12:12 AM
Take off your rose tilted glasses, this game is not perfect balance-wise.

Some nerfs and buffs will happen along the way, there are some heroes that need a buff and some that need a nerf, you just don't have a clear idea of that because, well, you played a few days and you mostly played 1 character, and a noob killer at that so your opinion is slightly biased (which is normal, mine is too) and narrow.

(I don't think the PK is OP, but her triple stab damage output could use a slight nerf)

I get the feeling you didn't read my whole post.
Anyhow, those "less skilled players" are probaly going to be the best, because they actually took the time, to look up each heroes weakness. They will definitely get better. I'm not going to call noobs, because I could tell that they just downloaded the game and played for the first time. I'm very scared that some people will ruin this game.
(By people I mean the people on the forum, not Ubisoft)

ZuivrZilvr
02-05-2017, 10:52 AM
I don't see the point in buffing/nerfing anything. For the first time, i've found a game that doesn't need change whatsoever. If people are arguing that a hero is too op, search a weakness. There is a weakness to every hero. Fact.
I nearly became prestige 3 with PK. And even though I was good enough there were still ppl out there who had fairly bested me. Granted, there were a lot ppl who got absolutely mad and "salty" that they starting spamming threads like "nerf", "nerf this", "nerf that", etc... There is a guide section. Instead of putting time into making "nerf" threads, why don't you invest that time into searching how to counter every hero.

Listen dude, no one enjoys a meta where 2 Warlords are just spamming head-butt at each other. You are clearly not aware of this, but that is what we have right now. I am entirely sure that this will be nerfed, and that is something we need. Like others have said, just because you don't see something doesn't mean it is not there. But don't worry about all this talk on the forums, that is NOT the info they use to nerf/buff heroes. They will simply analyse there metrics, and draw conclusions from that. It will show them that Warlord is simply too strong, so they will nerf him. Other heroes will be adjusted too, according to what their metrics say.

They will be able to distinguish the relative strength of heroes among low and high skill players separately, so don't worry about that either. To tell you the truth, based on previous games I didn't have much faith in Ubisoft before, but I believe they actually have this one under control much better than people here realise.

The_Quieter
02-05-2017, 01:03 PM

"I play one of the classes that needs balancing and I don't want it to happen"

Helnekromancer
02-05-2017, 06:52 PM
Doesn't matter who they buff or nerf in this game, it all comes down to your reaction time and adaptability. You can have the most broken Lawbringer in the game, but if your to slow to block a storm rush, you're going to have a bad time.

Avlaen
02-05-2017, 08:51 PM
some heros need tuning, thats what a beta is for, warlords are fine except the fact their headbut is so spammable(stamina increase would help fix that for example) Pks tripple stab/guard break in general needs adjustments and i would say part of nobushi needs to be toned down a tad (mainly her speed)

none of us are asking for massive sweeping nerfs that make a character useless, but somethings are clearly abit too powerful or abuseable.