PDA

View Full Version : DLC Ninja

Th3Hound
02-03-2017, 04:01 AM
At the end of the new post launch content trailer, the ninja seems to be wielding dual kamas instead of what previously looked like a kusarigama in the leaked picture. Interesting, I hope its not a berzerker re-skin.

VenHywolf
02-18-2017, 03:57 AM
cross your fingers for Dual Wakizashis and not dual sickles in the final release

Furholden
02-18-2017, 06:13 AM
I hope this Ninja is a faster class than PK because we need more fast classes in For Honor.

CaptainGelo
02-18-2017, 06:14 AM
Gonna have even more weebs in game, so cool

CaptainGelo
02-18-2017, 06:15 AM
I hope this Ninja is a faster class than PK because we need more fast classes in For Honor.
lol.
Yes faster classes is exactly what this game lacks...

Victor_Vitious
02-18-2017, 06:47 AM
lol.
Yes faster classes is exactly what this game lacks...

ACTUALLY, what this game lacks is faster assassin type classes that don't have reflex guard stance. We need a class with peacekeeper speed and damage but with a warden like guard stance maybe a ninja with dual shotos and high damage and speed but no deflect because parry is far more effective than deflect in most situations anyways. Maybe give them a poison skill since ninjas were known to use poisons, or maybe a short stealth that breaks lock on for a small duration for a free heavy.

I'm obviously being sarcastic before you get the pitchforks out but yes. I would like a ninja class, as long as resources on it are spent after fixing the many problems this game has as of right now before adding other variables to have to deal with.