PDA

View Full Version : Lets thank Ubi for the free dlc's!

PaUZZze
02-03-2017, 01:58 AM
Ah man, just so awesome. Not a lot of bigger named publishers do this now a days. Especially when there well aware the game is gonna be plenty popular and would rake in a whole lot of dough im sure. In other words, they'd rather have the game fun to play for EVERYONE rather then make a bunch ot money. That's very, very cool and Im buying the season pass anyway to show my support. What a sacrifice, VERY cool of you guys Ubi. Sure hope I didn't hear wrong though lol if so disregard this post completely.

UbiNoty
02-03-2017, 02:07 AM
Yup! All new DLC maps and modes will be free for all players! But I will say you do get a ton of sweet in-game content with the season pass though :D

PaUZZze
02-03-2017, 02:40 AM
Good good, glad I didn't come off as ignorant lol in game goodies you say? Sounds scrumptious!

Dez_troi_aR
02-03-2017, 02:48 AM
I am also very happy about these new announcements. Especially about the ranked mode !

Thank you, ubi. Thats how you keep customers :)

The4ngryLem0n
02-03-2017, 02:56 AM
I hope this game is amazing cuz then we can not only takl about how good the game is but how good its development was. Free DLC for one. Everything that is a microtransaction can be earned in a decent amount of time in game so it feels more like an attempt to give players options than cheat them. Then tehre's the openness the entire way with them constantly bringing in youtubers to test their stuff.

I hope this game is amazing, then I hope a lot of people buy it to show game publishers that honest business is how you win customers.

PaUZZze
02-03-2017, 03:01 AM
I hope this game is amazing cuz then we can not only takl about how good the game is but how good its development was. Free DLC for one. Everything that is a microtransaction can be earned in a decent amount of time in game so it feels more like an attempt to give players options than cheat them. Then tehre's the openness the entire way with them constantly bringing in youtubers to test their stuff.

I hope this game is amazing, then I hope a lot of people buy it to show game publishers that honest business is how you win customers.

Yep, agreed. Keep it up ubi!