PDA

View Full Version : 20% discount with 100 uplay points

iTzBigRed1
02-02-2017, 08:03 PM
Has anyone able to get this to work? Apparently some people got it to work here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1561966-what-the-difference-UPLAY-vs-Steam)
but I brought the discount and it took my points but didn't give me the discount for any of the games or items in stores. Any one else had this problem?

iTzBigRed1
02-02-2017, 08:26 PM
How the hell other people outside the US using it lol. Kinda fked up.

Barbaroiberico
02-02-2017, 08:30 PM
iīve been able to redeem it here in Spain

Tillo.
02-03-2017, 12:21 AM
I have redeemed the discount, but I can't find it when I try to pre-order the game.
How did you guys do it?

Patient_Fodder
02-03-2017, 01:12 AM
I got it to work (EU), and I know an NA based player who did manage after reaching out to support.
I even received an email today with the offer of 20% off for uplay points.

I cannot explain why it does not work for some though, just sharing experience.

UbiNoty
02-03-2017, 01:19 AM
Hello - While I don't believe that you can use the Ubisoft Club discount voucher (the one you exchange 100 uplay points for a 20% off discount) on pre-orders, there could be certain regions and/or stores that are offering promotions that I am not aware of. If you'd like to double check, I would suggest contacting the Ubisoft store support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Shop) and they will be able to provide you with a more definitive answer. :D

Tillo.
02-03-2017, 01:20 AM
Already sent an e-mail to support as I didn't get the e-mail.
Thanks for your replies.

iTzBigRed1
02-03-2017, 03:30 AM
Well i found couple of sites offering 20%+ off the game in all versions.

CryoPh0bia
02-03-2017, 09:16 AM
The 20% discount worked for me (EU region). I bought the game (Gold Edition) directly from the Uplay store. Added the game to cart and then clicked on the Shopping Cart icon on the top right corner of the uplay launcher. There I had the option to Apply my voucher.

So in total that 89.99EUR cost me 71.99EUR

Patient_Fodder
02-03-2017, 11:44 AM
Hello - While I don't believe that you can use the Ubisoft Club discount voucher (the one you exchange 100 uplay points for a 20% off discount) on pre-orders, there could be certain regions and/or stores that are offering promotions that I am not aware of. If you'd like to double check, I would suggest contacting the Ubisoft store support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Shop) and they will be able to provide you with a more definitive answer. :D

http://patient-fodder.tumblr.com/image/155047190253

Here is proof it works overhere, and again, I received a voucher possibility by email as well yesterday. I also know a Canadian friend did get the discount after calling support and having this proof.

Bloody image linking won't work somehow.

Edit: Please see ubiīs email hereą
http://newsletters.ubi.com/FLAPS/FH/BATCH/2017/02_FEVRIER/01_SPT/NL-NL.html

Aeecto
02-03-2017, 04:09 PM
You get the discount on everything... preordered Gold Edition with 20% discount too.
Ubisoft even did some advertisement for this game with 20% off by spending 100 uplay points.

Tillo.
02-03-2017, 04:30 PM
Aha, but I didn't get the e-mail with the code...still waiting for support's reply...

Eleanor-Ripley
02-03-2017, 05:52 PM
How does this actually work on ps4?
Do you buy the game in the ubisoft store and get a code, which is redeemable in the playstation store?
Or do you buy a physical copy which is then shipped of?

Tillo.
02-03-2017, 06:27 PM
Dunno about PS4, on PC you click on 20% off discount for 100 U, you get an e-mail with a discount code. You add the code when you are placing the order.
Some where able to apply the code, others couldn't. In my case, no e-mail with discount code after claiming the discount -.-

iTzBigRed1
02-03-2017, 08:23 PM
Olivia T (2/2/2017, 3:26:42 PM): Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.
Me (2/2/2017, 3:29:49 PM): yes
Me (2/2/2017, 3:33:37 PM): YO Olivia
Olivia T (2/2/2017, 3:33:57 PM): Hello, I understand you are having an issue with a 20% code?
Me (2/2/2017, 3:34:06 PM): yes this is true
Olivia T (2/2/2017, 3:36:58 PM): Okay, I am sorry for the issue. We have been having some trouble with the 20% coupons lately. I have refunded you the Uplay points. You can try to redeem the coupon again but it is very likely that the issue will happen again. My apologies for any inconvenience.
Me (2/2/2017, 3:37:15 PM): ok

literally my conversation with the live chat support...took her 11 minutes to tell me this. -_-

Still kinda bs that every where else but US can use this code.

Tillo.
02-03-2017, 09:28 PM
I cannot start a live chat with support, that option is blocked for me.
I hope I don't have to wait for 7 days before getting a reply from them as usual. They took my 100 U but didn't send the mail with the code...
I have never purchased a game through Ubi because it is always more expensive than in other websites.
Finally, YES, from my experience and from what I have heard from my friends and what I read here, ubi support sux, so sad :(

Eleanor-Ripley
02-04-2017, 01:22 AM
I just got an email about a 20% discount on gold edition awell, which puts it at a good price.
But i wont do it if I have to wait for a physical copy to be shipped.

Tillo.
02-04-2017, 03:54 PM
After switching countries several times in the ubi support page I could finally get in the queue for live support chat. I'll paste the conversation:

Live Chat Feb 04, 2017 at 09:38 AM EST
Riley B: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.
Tillo.: Hello Riley, ok
Riley B: My apologies for any inconvenience. This is a known issue that we're currently investigating and hope to have solved soon. Just to clarify, the 20% off code is not able to be used for items that are already on sale or games that haven't come out yet, or new releases. There has been some confusion regarding that lately, so I just wanted to clear that up.
Tillo.: my problem is that I have redeemed the code but I didn't get an e-mail with the discount code
Riley B: Yeah, that's the issue that we're investigating, I'm crediting your account 100 Uplay points now.
Riley B: Just so you're aware, you would not be able to use the discount on For Honor.
Tillo.: thank you. I have seen people being able to use the discount. why am I not entitled to do so as well?
Riley B: No one is able to use that discount on For Honor.
Tillo.: Ok. If I redeem the 20% off discount again, will I get the discount code by e-mail this time?
Riley B: Probably not.
Tillo.: can you please tell me why?
Riley B: No I cannot, we are investigating the issue.
Riley B: Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?
Tillo.: yes. If I redeem the code but don't get the e-mail, will support reimburse the 100 U again?
Riley B: Yeah we will.
Tillo.: thank you for your assistance
Riley B: You're welcome. Have a nice day.

I will still try to get the 20% off discount and try to apply it to buy For Honor. Will keep you posted

iTzBigRed1
02-04-2017, 05:04 PM
Some one is lying to us. If they swearing no one can use the 20% discount for the game, then how are you guys doing it? Literally the same thing these chat customer service people saying. So did you guys REALLY use the code to get the game or you guys trying to make people feel bad or some ****?

Tillo.
02-04-2017, 05:48 PM
Ubi store says that I have already applied for the discount and it won't let me apply for it again...
Sorry Ubi I did try to get it from you but I'm going with g2a.

Aeecto
02-04-2017, 08:56 PM
First link for you guys:
http://store.ubi.com/de/for-honor/5759633788a7e3de678b4567.html

The official store... take a look at the right side: release 14.02.2017, earnable uplay points 60, -20%with 100 club units.

second link for you guys:

http://imgur.com/a/PD9kV

my bill for the purchase: purchased 29.01.2017, original price 89,99€, discounted to 71,99€, payed 71,99€

please donīt mind removing my name and stuff.... but these things are real and thatīs not the first game me and my friends preordered with -20% discount.

eliteslayer66
02-04-2017, 09:49 PM

Does this work with the Microsoft store? I want to purchase it on xbox one digitally. Is there a way to get a 20% of code for that?

UbiNoty
02-05-2017, 12:35 AM
Hi all - sorry for any confusion I may have caused. Let me try to clear up any questions you all may have about this:

In regards to the 20% Uplay discount vouchers -
-Only available in EMEA.& will only work in EMEA.
-Not stackable.
-Any account in that region can use the code.
-NCSA does not currently offer a 20% Uplay code.

If you are unsure whether or not you are eligible for this code, please contact your region's store support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Shop).

eliteslayer66
02-05-2017, 12:43 AM
edit, still not sure if xbox has a discount code.

UbiNoty
02-05-2017, 01:06 AM
edit, still not sure if xbox has a discount code.

Hi eliteslayer66:
The Uplay discount voucher is meant to be for Uplay shop purchases and I can't speak to if the Xbox store will honor it or not. You should probably contact the Xbox store support for a more detailed answer from their end. Hope that helps!