PDA

View Full Version : question about the open beta and and suggestion

SOLID-FAISAL
02-02-2017, 05:22 PM
Hello ubi

thanks for giving me an access to the closed beta and it was an honor to try both the alpha and the closed beta
the game got better than it was in the alpha such an amazing experience can't wait to play the full game on the 14th
one last thing..
Should i keep the beta or you'll update it to make it open beta? Or i have to download it again?

my suggestion is that the players can't leave the game until it's finished because the BOTs aren't that good
whenever a player leaves the game you lose... i feel like you guys should do like the MOBA games, Warn them the first two or three times
then ban for few minutes or hours...

FlippinTweetys
02-02-2017, 05:48 PM
Hello ubi

thanks for giving me an access to the closed beta and it was an honor to try both the alpha and the closed beta
the game got better than it was in the alpha such an amazing experience can't wait to play the full game on the 14th
one last thing..
Should i keep the beta or you'll update it to make it open beta? Or i have to download it again?

my suggestion is that the players can't leave the game until it's finished because the BOTs aren't that good
whenever a player leaves the game you lose... i feel like you guys should do like the MOBA games, Warn them the first two or three times
then ban for few minutes or hours...

I AGREE 100%!!! First time you quit a match any match doesn't matter which game mode you quit, penalty still applies... Example you quit 1v1, that's a strike, you quit another 1v1, that's strike two, you quit 4v4, strike three, and your next queue up for any game mode, you'll have to wait 5 minutes... If you continue to quite before your 24hr probation period is up, each time you quit your queue wait time will go up an additional 5 minutes... Or instead of a 24hr probation period, you would have to wait 5 minutes for a set of 3 times and if you quit before you completed your penalty set. The set would start over and your queue wait time would go up an additional 5 minutes...the max being a 20 minute queue wait time of a set of 3...

THOUGHTS?

UbiVertigo
02-02-2017, 06:19 PM
Hey, SOLID-FAISAL! First off, thanks for the suggestion. We will continue to look into how to address games that players leave mid-match.

As for the Closed to Open Beta, you can keep your Closed Beta install. From the Open Beta FAQ (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1561886-Open-Beta-Coming-February-9th-12th):

Q. Will I need to redownload the beta if I have the Closed Beta installed?
No, you'll be able to download a small update and be set to play in the Open Beta. Patch will be available starting February 6th

DBLxxShotz
02-02-2017, 06:30 PM
Hey, SOLID-FAISAL! First off, thanks for the suggestion. We will continue to look into how to address games that players leave mid-match.

As for the Closed to Open Beta, you can keep your Closed Beta install. From the Open Beta FAQ (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1561886-Open-Beta-Coming-February-9th-12th):

Q. Will I need to redownload the beta if I have the Closed Beta installed?
No, you'll be able to download a small update and be set to play in the Open Beta. Patch will be available starting February 6th

Sh1t! I already deleted mine. Meh. We`ll get to preload on the 6th so im good.

FREEDOM from
02-02-2017, 06:54 PM
I'm not sure if this is a thing or not but the bots replacing the players should be at a similar skill level to the player leaving. Or a little less, as penalty for having someone leave.

I also think bots should be able to be leveled the same as a player. So 1-20 or whatever the cap is.