PDA

View Full Version : Knights of the Legion, Hear me!

In-sanity-
02-01-2017, 12:19 AM
Brothers, and sisters! The vikings just barely defeated us in the war of the 29th. However. We can rally our forces, deploy our assets, and kick the savages out of our lands on the 9th through to the 12th of the coming month. We must always deploy our assets, make sure we have our boarders solidly defended before we foolishly attack territory we cannot take. The Samurai are foes of honor, however they are our enemies. They too must be defeated. Sharpen your blades! Get your armor fitted! War is on the horizon! And we knights, we will win, we will free our lands. Free it from the savage barbarians, and prevent the foreign invaders from taking hold of our territories. Remember this in your next battle knights, remember this as your prepare yourself for the coming war.

"We are the guardians of our people.
We stand strong against all invaders.
Duty is our shield, order: our weapon.
When we defend the weak, we are...immortal."

https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-US/game/forhonor/fh-game/fh_game-info-ironlegion_ncsa.png

master3786
02-01-2017, 12:30 AM
nerd you cant beat us

In-sanity-
02-01-2017, 12:44 AM
nerd you cant beat us
You shall be defeated

iTzBigRed1
02-01-2017, 01:56 AM
I'm here for the crusade

ArimakoInfernua
02-01-2017, 01:57 AM
You got owned by the Samurai. Don't put all of that stuff on us. Also you probably got defeated because the law bringer was out sick. Honestly I think i'm gonna play law bringer the most even though I'm a part of the vikings.

iTzBigRed1
02-01-2017, 02:01 AM
You got owned by the Samurai. Don't put all of that stuff on us. Also you probably got defeated because the law bringer was out sick. Honestly I think i'm gonna play law bringer the most even though I'm a part of the vikings.

What? This topic went over your head lol

In-sanity-
02-01-2017, 02:09 AM

And yet the Knights had 21 territories, the Samurai 15. Last I checked we were not in fact "owned"

UbiJurassic
02-01-2017, 02:29 AM
I'm here for the crusade

http://i.imgur.com/2dCNwyR.png

sayi51
02-01-2017, 03:30 AM
I am with you, my brothers and sisters of battle. I shall raise my shield and my flail high in the name of Honor! I shall strike fear into the hearts of enemies with my dagger!
I am the stout warrior. I am the swift dagger. I am sayi50.
I am a Knight!

For our people. For our Legion. For the Crusade.
FOR HONOR!

In-sanity-
02-01-2017, 03:41 AM
I am with you, my brothers and sisters of battle. I shall raise my shield and my flail high in the name of Honor! I shall strike fear into the hearts of enemies with my dagger!
I am the stout warrior. I am the swift dagger. I am sayi50.
I am a Knight!

For our people. For our Legion. For the Crusade.
FOR HONOR!

Deus Vult brothers! Victory will be ours! Even if we must bleed for it!

bsftsfk
02-01-2017, 07:37 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/26gseOJbJThweK4YU/source.gif