PDA

View Full Version : Wheel of Chaos not spinning and more .......

pacace_063
01-30-2017, 10:23 PM
The Wheel of Chaos is not showing up on my computer, is it not working yet? Please respond.

pacace_063
02-02-2017, 05:15 AM
I
t

w
o
rk
s

n
o
w

th
n
k
s

Esuna_
02-04-2017, 10:36 PM
I can't spin the Wheel of Chaos or do any missions. The buttons aren't working for me.

I click the spin button and nothing happens. Same with the buttons for missions. I am using FireFox and I even disabled ABP to see if that would work, and it didn't.

pacace_063
02-04-2017, 11:22 PM
It says on a button to "sign in to spin the wheel"Do that and it may work for you, that's how I got it to work for me.

Esuna_
02-05-2017, 07:09 AM
That's not the problem, because I am signed in. The buttons just don't seem to work. It's kind of like the flash button or script for the button didn't load properly and therefore does not execute the action it was supposed to...

Also, though I have 1,025 credits, when I look at "Rewards," nothing is listed so I can't even enter for a chance to win an Xbox One S. So some scripts are clearly not loading when they should. It might be an issue with FireFox or something.

My FireFox version is 51.0.1 (32-bit).

Esuna_
02-05-2017, 07:31 AM
So I disabled AdBlock Plus on the whole southpark.ubisoft.com site and now the missions and rewards appear. The Wheel of Chaos, however, still does not work. (And I guess the Xbox One S thing was a limited time and long past closed. They still show it as a possible reward at the bottom of the Missions page.)

So Missions and Rewards are considered ads to ABP. Wish it fixed the Wheel too. Le sigh.