PDA

View Full Version : Patch Rant

DarkApprent2012
01-30-2017, 08:36 PM
Seeing as how the forum has basically slowed to a halt after the release of both The Ezio Collection and The Assassins Creed movie i have decided to write this post but please don't judge me or berate me or complain. I am just writing this as a fan and lover of the games and series.

Assassin's Creed:
Nothing really to report, afraid to ask for a remaster of this groundbreaking game.

Assassin's Creed II [PS3 & PS4]
Ah yes the ever long lasting discussion and requesting for a patch to replay dna sequences in the game, the coding is there because you can replay the tombs and templar lairs so please once and for all make the patch, if you're wondering how they can pull it off and such then heres my idea: Take the dialogue from Brotherhood where Rebecca tells Desmond about the added feature to replay memories and then take the dialogue where she asks you to select the first memory sequence and then done. I know this has already been added to The Ezio Collection but there are 6 weapons missing from the game that you need to sync with the PSP game to get, so a patch that adds that would also be appreciated.

Brotherhood [PS3 & PS4]
The truth glitch patch that once and for all fixes the problem and the Medici cape & Venetian cape added eventhough they are unlocked through progressing and earning badges in The Ezio Collection. Would really like to be able to play with young Ezios robe with only his two hidden blades as a skin in this game. Oh and please readd the metal cestus to the armor of Altair skin in this game because it honestly looks weird without it.

Revelations [PS3 & PS4]
The Wells glitch really needs to be fixed once and for all, 27/31 wells opened and those other 4 are opened automatically when starting the game so please at least make a patch that sets it to 31/31 properly.

Assassin's Creed 3
I have not really seen any glitches or so in the game but maybe use the same engine as for Black Flag? Maybe subject for a remaster later on.

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [PS3 & PS4]
Mcfarlane DLC added through a patch or DLC on Playstation Store. Community challenge rewards unlocked through a patch or added through DLC on Playstation Store. Maybe subject for remaster later on.

Assassin's Creed Unity
The gold legendary stars readded, most of Unitys glitches has been fixed after a lot of patches but there is still the matter of the fleur de lys sword not being able to get anymore and the mementos glitch 81/84, it should say 81/81

Assassin's Creed Rogue
There aren't really that many glitches here but the game would have run better on Black Flags engine and certain elements where missing in the naval battles like the deck of the ships that you are boarding being on fire like in Black Flag and to be honest i feel like Shay should have the option of single sword combat and dagger combat because some of the animations when you can one slash kill your enemies just look weird with a dagger and a sword being duel wielded... Maybe subject for remaster later on.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Here is where i can be a little be confused because in certain missions where you assassinate your primary target with Jacob Frye he uses his right hand and an invisible second hidden blade, in the game he only has the assassin gauntlet and no extra hidden blade but apparently in the novel or comic he has two hidden blades so i would really suggest a graphical update patch here that either adds a second hidden blade to him or they change those assassinations animations so he uses his left hand and the gauntlet. Master assassin pack added as DLC or added through patch.

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD
I must say that they have really succeded in bringing this game to the PS3. The graphics and the animations are awesome and all the effort that UbiSoft themselves and not virtuos studios have put in to remaster this game has really been a succes. Maybe subject for a remaster later on.

Final words:
Oh dear i know this is going to start a debate but i don't care, i am just saying what i think and feel and i am voicing my opinion through the freedom of speech. Those games where i put the sentence: Maybe subject for remaster later on i would really like to see in a North American remastered pack one day with the changes that i have suggested because in my opinion the games would be so much better then and of course like always the game i really want a patch to be made for is ACII. But i want UbiSoft themselves to remaster these games seeing as they are their product and outsourcing them to be remastered is a big mistake...

If i have missed anything please let me know guys.