PDA

View Full Version : Show Honor by playing your faction.

ChivNoble-NFK
01-30-2017, 08:16 PM
So i've been thinking about this a lot. So you get the choice the pledge your alliance with 3 unique factions: Vikings, Knights and Samurai. Since I absolutely love Knights, I immediately joined them. Afterwards I started my first online game with real people (PvP). And them BAM. The first problem occurs. Three teamates chose either Samurai or Vikings but still pledged their aid to the Knights. And i'm like "Wtf...". Not only that but the grunts where Vikings. And top that off I was attacking my castle. Where I had trained for years to be the best Knight. Srsly? What the ****...? If I join the Knights, I want to fight with my Knights. I really like the idea of "The War of the Factions". But it completly ruins your "knightly" vibe. And going against my own faction!? Who the hell came up with that idea? This really annoys me. I get it that other people want to try different heros, but do it in a other mode, where you don't contribute the War of the Factions. Show your Honor by fighting for the faction that you like/love with their faction heroes. Idk, it seems i'm the only one who thinks this so far? But what are your opinons?

LordJownz
01-30-2017, 08:44 PM
If they locked the classes per faction then people would cry about x class being OP and they can't use it. With all the classes open people can play whatever class them deem OP/Flavour of the month etc...

ChivNoble-NFK
01-30-2017, 08:47 PM
*sigh* Yeah but, can't their be a different mode where you can play all heroes? I really don't like teaming with other factions or fighting my own faction. It feels very weird and wrong.

LordJownz
01-30-2017, 08:52 PM
I agree it is silly. In faction mode you should have to play your faction. But people would cry and the squeaky wheel always gets the grease :P

Freako_0
01-30-2017, 09:37 PM
Game balancing becomes tricky if they were to only allow Vikings to be played on the Viking faction, etc.

I'm thinking that to encourage a faction's support ... faction heroes should have a bonus exp or a slight chance for improved gear drops. You could still play a peace keeper for the Viking's faction, but the peace keeper would level a little slower and have a reduced chance for really nice gear upgrades.

Just a thought.

ChivNoble-NFK
01-30-2017, 09:41 PM
Game balancing becomes tricky if they were to only allow Vikings to be played on the Viking faction, etc.

I'm thinking that to encourage a faction's support ... faction heroes should have a bonus exp or a slight chance for improved gear drops. You could still play a peace keeper for the Viking's faction, but the peace keeper would level a little slower and have a reduced chance for really nice gear upgrades.

Just a thought.

Absolutely agree with you there.

The Tzeentch
01-30-2017, 09:43 PM
One reason why you are attacking your "own" castles is because vikings/lleafvillage has invaded them and you are now recapturing them.

ChivNoble-NFK
01-30-2017, 09:45 PM
One reason why you are attacking your "own" castles is because vikings/lleafvillage has invaded them and you are now recapturing them.

Ok, you're right about that.

Barbaroiberico
01-30-2017, 10:55 PM

Just a thought.

Great idea mate, that would be perfect!