PDA

View Full Version : Remove AI auto leveling

RatedChaotic
01-30-2017, 05:27 PM
Remove the AI bot auto leveling and have it to where we can change it to a desired level and still get loot, xp, and currency.

Played alot of 1v1 and 2v2 AI with my son. It was fine at first. But when we got to higher levels the bots were then auto leveled to 3 and made it really difficult to level, get gear, learn new classes, get currency and even enjoy the game. I know there was a practice mode and other options but you recieve no loot, xp, or currency for those modes and the 4v4 AI was nothing but 4 players running around killing the bots so fast you would get lucky to have a fight at all if you were lucky enough to make it to the end without a disconnect. Even having a rep 1 toon and partying up with a friend that just started to play, 2v2 AI the bots were still auto leveled to 3 even tho we selected a toon that was lvl 1. Our friend was immediately turned away from the game. We felt there was no place for the players that are between the new players and the really good players. So we decided not to purchase this game.

My son and I playing on the last day of the beta and getting steam rolled by Auto leveled 3 bots/geared out players was too much for us. After that expierence we think we are gonna pass on this game unless its changed.......Ya let the "get gud" comments flow. My son and I agree when need to learn more. But let us do so and still progress our characters...Just my thoughts...

The Tzeentch
01-30-2017, 05:29 PM
I agree that AI auto lvl should be OFF but also fighting harder ones should reward bit more.

RatedChaotic
01-30-2017, 05:37 PM
I agree aswell.

Jan_GG
01-30-2017, 07:19 PM
Wow, I wasn't aware it's a thing. I don't like that idea. Do you know at what points the bots level up? And does it also affect the bots that replace ragequitters in duels?

RatedChaotic
01-30-2017, 07:56 PM
Yea everytime someone rage quit on me the bot who replace him are Much better than the player who left. Little advice... Use environment kill for Bot level 3

Ya but I like to fight and learn than having the environment do all the work. Thats not fun for me. Thats not correcting the problem. Especially for our friend that just started. Why should he be punished for wanting to play with us and learn how to play but for joining us he gets put up against lvl 3 bots?

S8Canadian
01-30-2017, 08:18 PM
yeah training modes seemed pretty good. You can set the damage to none too. So you can practice a pile.

Zea1ot
01-30-2017, 08:24 PM
Ya but I like to fight and learn
i wonder to know what u can learn playing against a bot, which is poses no threat? You just want easy farm possibility and that's all.
I think they should remove any AI activities rewards, when i look at the rank of my opponent i want to know how good he is and not thinking "is he good or just AI farmer garbage?"

TCTF_SWAT
01-30-2017, 08:26 PM
Nah, I'm good with it.

RatedChaotic
01-30-2017, 08:31 PM
im not sure to understand... You will get Bot level 3 only if you are High level. So you want the bot to be easy to kill so you can farm them none stop?

Read all of my OP. My intentions were not about farming bots. But your point is well seen. I will not buy this game now.

RatedChaotic
01-30-2017, 08:42 PM
But playing a lvl 1 toon I should be against level 1 bots not lvl 3s just because I have another toon that I'm not playing at that time is higher level, I should not be going against lvl 3 bots on a lvl 1 toon.. Thats my point. So that way I can still play with friends that are newer to the game than myself and not penalize them just because I have a high toon that I'm not even on.

I bolded the biggest reason I will not by this game in my OP.

Zea1ot
01-30-2017, 08:44 PM
I will not buy this game now.
Dude, this is heartbreaking, i can't sleep anymore knowing this :(

Zea1ot
01-30-2017, 08:52 PM
But playing a lvl 1 toon I should be against level 1 bots not lvl 3s just because I have another toon that I'm not playing at that time is higher level. Thats my point. So that way I can still play with friends that are newer to the game than myself and not penalize them just because I have a high toon that I'm not even on.
You don't penalize them, you help them because after few this games they become much more better then if they were play against easy AI.
Good player always seek much powerful enemies for progress and not leave if feel a threat, your rank means nothing if u cant defend it, so what a point of the AI-hunting? At the end of prestige 9 feel shame to lose 10 rank guys, which is make skill progress of his 10 ranks?

RatedChaotic
01-30-2017, 08:59 PM
Sure letting my friends new to the game get face rolled by lvl 3 bots because I have a higher toon that I'm not on(but on a lvl 1 same as them) is not penalizing them. But it sure does piss them off.

RatedChaotic
01-30-2017, 09:00 PM
Dude, this is heartbreaking, i can't sleep anymore knowing this :(

Lie much!!!