PDA

View Full Version : Just something to think about

Totecvn
01-30-2017, 01:23 PM
Ok let me first begin with how much I like the game.

I've played the last 3 (or 4 ?) tests and I see some changes but one thing stays constant - ganking. Duels and all are ok, there are some classes that need a little tweaks but this is to be expected.

Most of the time I played with a friend and we played Dominion a lot. Probably 50% of the time we played against pre-made groups of 3-4 players, in theory that's good but in practice almost all of the time we had to battle 2vs3, 2vs4 or even 1vs3, 1vs4 which is nearly impossible to win. Some will say "get more friends" or "why don't you just play it the same way" or will just insult me and that's to be expected too. But I don't think this is what the game aims to.

Quite often the game showed that ganking is not the best tactic , but I think it can be discouraged a little more - for example when 3 or 4 (or even 2) players stay close for long time they can receive a debuff ranging from lowered damage and/or defense or even when a player is downed to be treated as executed (trust me it's very frustrating in 1vs3 to down a player who is then immediately revived).

So what's your opinion on this matter ?

And of course sorry for my bad English ;)