PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to play the game completely against bots/ai?

BruteWillems
01-30-2017, 12:52 PM
The reason I'm asking is because I'm very concerned about cheaters, people that play a lot of online games like Dayz, Rainbow Six, GTA, Counter Strike or even World of Warcraft (just check youtube "wow everyone is a bot?") know what I'm talking about and how serious this issue is.

Without good anti-cheat I don't even bother to play online and I'm not sure if I will get the game because playing only against the ai is dull and will get boring really fast.

So it would at least be great to have that option without the requirement to play parts of the game online against other players.

I was sadly not able to check the beta so any information is welcome.

isthil89
01-30-2017, 03:41 PM
yes u can play any game mode against bots

Sakinahz
01-30-2017, 03:43 PM
To be more clear you can play any mode with bots. Select which bot class is in it.Select thier difficulty level and also select other things like numbers of round,time per round,acces to feat skill or not...etc...

RatedChaotic
01-30-2017, 04:36 PM
To be more clear you can play any mode with bots. Select which bot class is in it.Select thier difficulty level and also select other things like numbers of round,time per round,acces to feat skill or not...etc...

While this is true. The custom games you recieve no loot, no xp, and no currency.

ButcherChains
01-30-2017, 05:34 PM
To be very clear there's two ways to play against the AI: Player vs AI in matchmaking and custom games. Player vs AI is traditional matchmaking but the entire enemy team will be bots, you will get EXP and loot but won't be able to change parameters. Custom games allow you to set parameters but you will not earn EXP and loot.

RatedChaotic
01-30-2017, 05:47 PM
To be very clear there's two ways to play against the AI: Player vs AI in matchmaking and custom games. Player vs AI is traditional matchmaking but the entire enemy team will be bots, you will get EXP and loot but won't be able to change parameters. Custom games allow you to set parameters but you will not earn EXP and loot.

But while lvling and gearing up 1 class those bots get auto lvled and it can be a pain for new players learning. Because once you hit rep rank 1 on one toon all bots are then auto leveled to rank 3 and you cant tone them down after that point and your stuck fighting lvl 3 bots even if your trying new classes at lvl 1. That makes it difficult for players that are still trying to get good at the game.