PDA

View Full Version : Well done, Ubisoft.

Winfieldt
01-30-2017, 07:20 AM
As I sit here typing this, I'm sad that the CB is over.

I jumped into the CB thinking that this game is just another mindless buttonsmasher, boy was I wrong.

I wasn't that great of a player, I didn't get too many hours in but I still had a blast trying to figure out ways to outplay my enemies.
One thing I do know is I will get good at this, I found the CB really enjoyable and although the game has it's flaws I really found myself immersed in the fights and the intensity it offered.

Thanks for bringing this game to us and for god's sake let these 2 weeks go fast, I want to play already and smash faces as the Lawbringer.

Mj_Sirius
01-30-2017, 10:49 AM
Although we are enemies (Valkeinheim for life, bruh), I totally agree with you, I had a blast playing this game as well, and can't wait for the official release. I must add I was very impressed to see how smooth the beta was for me, even with my crappy connexion. A couple of crashes in Dominion mode but it seemed like the devs fixed it quickly too. So many thanks, Ubisoft, I will be back on the battlefield asap !

Winfieldt
01-30-2017, 11:55 AM
Different sides, I'll still fight you with honor.

******* these 2 weeks are going to be long, just take my money Ubisoft and give me the game!