PDA

View Full Version : A few changes I think everyone can agree on

playlisting
01-30-2017, 02:26 AM
1. The music should change depending on what faction you're with! Currently it plays the Knight's song in the menu, and the only time we hear the Viking's or the Samurai's is if we customise our characters in that faction. Making it so that the game plays the music of your current faction in the menus would make it feel just that bit different depending on your allegiance.

2. Emblems need to be made bigger! When you're in the loading screen and the teams are standing opposite each other, you can take a look at everyone's emblems - but currently they just look like tiny bits of colour. You can vaguely make it out, but I want to see them! I want people to see what I've made and I want to see what they've made. It's the same in the 'next match' screen too, as well as in the area that shows what friends are in your party. The only chance you really get to have a look at other people's emblems is in duels. Overall, they're too small.

3. Add a 'reset to default' for our gear too! It's great that they have this in place for customising cosmetics, but it would be nice if we could use it on the gear selection as well. Going through and changing each individual section back to default is, once again, tedious.

Please comment anything else you think would be a nice addition or change for everybody. Thanks :)

TCTF_SWAT
01-30-2017, 03:00 AM
We can scrap lots of gear at once.

Nomir2016
01-30-2017, 03:49 AM
1. I think it should be optional in menu, because if you choose one faction to stay with for whole season, it will be annoying to listen same faction song every time in menu. But its LOW PRIORITY for now

2. Good point, bigger will be better for sure. AVERAGE PRIORITY for now

3. Good thing, but dude said you already can do that, I dont remember

4. Fine, reset whole gear button can be useful, I guess it easy for devs to make. AVERAGE PRIORITY

By that priority tags I dont wanna be rude or anything, but I only think the devs have more important things to fix now than those stuff. :)

playlisting
01-30-2017, 04:08 AM
By that priority tags I dont wanna be rude or anything, but I only think the devs have more important things to fix now than those stuff. :)

Absolutely. That's what I mean when I said it's stuff everyone can agree on. Basic stuff that just makes the overall experience a little better in simple ways.

I think it should be optional in menu, because if you choose one faction to stay with for whole season, it will be annoying to listen same faction song every time in menu

That's the way it works currently. It plays the knight's song in the menu all the time. It would be nice, if it's going to play a faction's song, it pertained to your faction.

We can scrap lots of gear at once.

Really? How?

Olikorn
01-30-2017, 04:14 AM
Really? How?
Press X on each item you wan to scrap, once you marked them all press A on one of them and hold A for "Dismantle All"