PDA

View Full Version : "Foggy Day" weather condition at Canyon --> The Myre locks FPS at 60

default91
01-29-2017, 09:08 PM
Hi,

I LOVE THIS GAME so much and it runs beautifully with no frame caps in almost all cases, so I play at 120hz and get 120 fps consistently in 1v1 duel matches.

However, there's a bug where if you get the Canyon --> Foggy Day --> The Myre map, either randomly in multiplayer or through custom games selection, the FPS gets hard capped at 60 fps regardless of your refresh rate. I'm playing in near max detail on a GTX 1080 which normally gets 120 fps pure in all cases for 1v1, so this change is hugely noticeable when jumping from 120 fps to 60 fps.

Hope this can get fixed. Any other 120+hz monitor users that have noticed the same thing? You can reproduce the issue by manually selecting "Canyon --> Foggy Day --> The Myre" as your map selection in a 1v1 custom game. You will be permanently locked at 60 fps for all the rounds of that match.

SpazzMaticuz
01-29-2017, 10:25 PM
Hi,
I LOVE THIS GAME so much and it runs beautifully with no frame caps in almost all cases, so I play at 120hz and get 120 fps consistently in 1v1 duel matches.

Im jelaous, tho thats for sure they will have to fix that then.