PDA

View Full Version : My "For Honor" Beta PROS/CONS.

BLJ68
01-29-2017, 06:08 PM
These are my short and quick thoughts concerning the "For Honor" Beta.

First of all I want to thank Ubisoft for letting me in on the beta! I really appreciated the given opportunity to give this game a test run!

PROS:

-Visuals were beautiful to behold!

-Sound effects were spot on!

-Both of the above making the atmosphere immersive.

-Character creation was well done

CONS:

-In my opinion the controls were, how should I phrase it best? Unconfortable is the best term I can think of to describe them. Especially having to use the LCntrl button so much. Maybe others didn't mind it, but I did.

-Gameplay became quite lackluster for me as I continued along in the beta, too! Just too repetitive. Maybe I'm being too critical here since it is described as just a hack and slash game, though?

-The 4 vs 4 mode needs quite alot of optimizing done to it, in my opinion. However, that mode was the only one I had any significant framerate drops during my gameplay. Other than that, great job on the game's optimzation, Ubisoft.

Conclusion:

This game was enjoyable for a few hours as I immersed myself in its atmosphere. After that, however, then the game became quite boring and repetitive to me. I hope others found it more enjoyable and will thoroughly enjoy it once the final version has been released! Maybe the story mode would have been more to my liking? I wish I could have gotten a chance to try it during the beta. Without it, I guess this game just wasn't my cup of tea.

With all that said, I wish Ubisoft good luck on their upcoming "For Honor" release and happy gaming to everyone! :)

RatedChaotic
01-29-2017, 06:21 PM
A few hours? Im in 10hrs plus already. Its still very enjoyable for me. Tho I am the type of gamer if it keeps me entertained for 1 week its well worth 60 bucks to me. A few tweaks needed here and there but overall Great Job Ubisoft!

Konamitsu
01-29-2017, 08:46 PM
i agree with you, i was really exited at the beginig, maybe they could use controls like in the witcher game to improve gameplay. i hope with game is more playable with joypad, i didnt realy like mouse game (even if u can choose sensibility).

for the european they need to change the name of keyboard touch A/Q - w/z (quazerty / azerty).

Quite hard to use the specials skills when up for me...(1234), mabe add some tips or explanation.

How improve? make 4*4*4 instead of 4*4 for dominium in a bigger place? make a mmo with that? flag atak...