PDA

View Full Version : Will progress be transferred into the full game, if purchased?

MesserStescher
01-29-2017, 11:55 AM
Just checking. I've heard both answers and figure this would be the best place to ask.

Hypnoskull
01-29-2017, 12:38 PM
Same here. Several sites say that your unlocks will be transfered into the full-game. But on the FAQ on a ubisoft for honor-site, they say "No. You can restart a fresh game". So what? "No" or "you can", this isnt the same thing. And in a forum, guys were talking about the same question and they said, what seems right also, that closed beta players who got a key by luck (even if you could have got a key by doing a mini-game on a for honor website to get your key) would have a unfair advantage.

slim147
01-29-2017, 12:54 PM
I don't think you will be able too. I've already got to rep 2 with a hero in this short amount of time I don't think it'd be that a big of a deal to start over..I do think us beta testers should get something tho, a special color pallet or somthing cosmetic

RabidUrko
01-29-2017, 04:08 PM
All game betas get wiped otherwise it is unfair to new buyers on release date.
The beta was just for us to test the game not to level up for the release.

RatedChaotic
01-29-2017, 05:50 PM
BF4 beta did the carry over. But here I doubt it.

lucasnrachel
01-29-2017, 10:20 PM
Same thing it's basically 2 1/2 weeks early without with only 3 days of real play with multiple kickoff of the server's for maintenance and other issues.