PDA

View Full Version : Why is faction war so one sided currently?

eliteslayer66
01-29-2017, 08:30 AM
Its impossible to actually do an entire community based plan of attack in faction wars, but the samurai seem to be able to target one specific path towards knights.

Aeecto
01-29-2017, 10:04 AM
It seems to me the faction wars are globally, because on european daytime itīs somehow balanced, but during the european night it gets totally out of hand and the samurais overrun everything.
I guess most asian players join that faction and theyīre known for loving to grind their *** off.
Meanwhile most Warden players are just sleeping because theyīre mostly from europe, so they wont earn enough points to defend anything.

While itīs daytime in europe again, especially in peakhours, the Wardens conquer severall terretories back again, but sadly itīs not enough.

Hope Ubisoft will give us some stats about it and the list how much each faction conquered in each 6 hour timeframe.

CommanderFlynn1
01-29-2017, 03:15 PM
Some more info on this would be nice. It seems totally one-sided at the moment and I can't figure out why.
Whenever I check the streamers on twitch, it's all #TeamViking or #TeamSamurai. I think I only noticed one streamer that is Team Knights...

The other problem I forsee is that when the game releases, more people will go Viking/Samurai and even less will go onto the Knights side. Meaning from the get-go, Knights stand no chance of winning any seasons of the meta game.
This needs addressing...

FFS Magz
01-29-2017, 04:14 PM
I agree, I love knights and wish to play them intill the end, but it seems unfair that we will never win a faction war with this unbalance in the faction choices, I also think that a lot of people who pick knights in the beta and seeing how much it sucks for faction war, they will choose someone else for the release of the game and make it even more unbalanced as they wont pick a team they know is going to lose all time, something needs to be done or no one will pick knights what so ever..

RFSDS
01-29-2017, 05:26 PM
Easy fix would be to only give rewards to the faction you chose. Whats that, you chose Vikings as faction and they won but you play as Nobushi? No comestic reward for your Nobushi, but here's a helmet for that Raider you don't play.

RatedChaotic
01-29-2017, 05:44 PM
Ya I agree that something needs to be done. On day one in 10 1v1 matches I fought samurai in 9 of them. I was amazed to see that the vikings had a good push last night with 38 zones. So sad about the no love for the knights.

Bounty0221
01-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Ya I agree that something needs to be done. On day one in 10 1v1 matches I fought samurai in 9 of them. I was amazed to see that the vikings had a good push last night with 38 zones. So sad about the no love for the knights.

Knights won 2nd place in the Faction war . Tho of course Vikings won 1st place no doubt #Vikingscrush

AKDagriZ
01-30-2017, 06:12 PM
wait a minute i was in knight faction but i played with orochie the whole time.So in fact even if you fought against a lot of samurai doesnt mean they were in samurai faction.

or maybe im having this wrong ??

S8Canadian
01-30-2017, 06:52 PM
They can do what they did for endwar (similar faction war) - the team with the least number of players gets a sign on bonus of steel. 2nd place a smaller bonus. THat will keep the teams generally even at least at first.

uti
ve

ChivNoble-NFK
01-30-2017, 07:32 PM
This is really dumb. If I join the Knights, that means I want my teamates, A.I units to be Knights and not ****ing samurais/vikings and when I play on the Kinghts map put me on the defending side. This totally ruins the point of this idea.
Great game btw.

S8Canadian
01-30-2017, 08:10 PM
as far as picking a class and only being able to play that faction - that could be a different game mode possibly :)

D-MieZ
01-30-2017, 08:46 PM
Scaling war assets gained from a match according to ones faction population.