PDA

View Full Version : Poison/Bleeding Ruins Strategy

Nectarine.
01-29-2017, 05:57 AM
Poison needs to be nerfed. Three hits from a poison has potential to kill. At the very least, it shouldn't be able to kill you, but just bleed you down to a scrap of health. When I see that my one health bar is all red, I usually just give up because there is no point.

DBLxxShotz
01-29-2017, 09:14 AM
Poison needs to be nerfed. Three hits from a poison has potential to kill. At the very least, it shouldn't be able to kill you, but just bleed you down to a scrap of health. When I see that my one health bar is all red, I usually just give up because there is no point.

Im on the fence about out it. Theres just something out of place about it imho. I dont have too much trouble with it but ehh. It just feels kind of gimmickie. I dont mind it but wouldnt be upset if it was taken out.

Aeecto
01-29-2017, 09:54 AM
Poison/bleeding should be reworked.... maybe stop you from healing for the duration and damage over time that doesn´t go below 1 HP.

TR2W.Ilgoth
01-29-2017, 01:02 PM
I think any passive damage you can inflict is bad. Could they make it so that instead of HP, you drains stam? But not as this much as it drains HP now.

Malec1983
01-29-2017, 01:10 PM
i would like to see bleed/poison change to debuff the opponent so they cant fill the revenge meter for the duration, that would still be usefull, giving the assasin a fitting purpose of killing a ganged up opponent and dealing with 2 of the most argued topics in this forum, revenge mode to op and poison/bleed to op.