PDA

View Full Version : 2v1 Where is the honor in that ?!?

CrashBashDE
01-29-2017, 02:32 AM
Don't you just hate when you fight someone and his team mate comes and helps him ?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLcIBCHnLso&list=PLpGG6VN_CjVtF3vlISrXNuTEoMDnOEMIR&index=2

CavikTheHavok
01-29-2017, 03:13 AM
I 100% agree. The game is called For Honor. No honor in 2v1. If I see that **** happening I usually exit the battle. That may be a bit extreme but it bothers me.
If you want to be a fair opponent, stay at the side lines until the duel is done.

Veanom
01-29-2017, 03:15 AM
i think if ubisoft do nothing at release will be always 2v1.. people have not honor at all

Kovy__
01-29-2017, 03:36 AM
You're playing Nobushi, the OP noob class, and crying that the entire game isn't exclusively 1v1...?

This thread was posted as a joke, right?

RatedChaotic
01-29-2017, 03:43 AM
I just solod 3 players with my conq on some stairs....get gud!

KidCrypt0
01-29-2017, 03:49 AM
If you don't like getting teamed up on, go play duel 1v1. That's the point of havinng multiple people on your team to work together and help each other out. Not just to have 1v1 all over the place.

Veanom
01-29-2017, 03:56 AM
all this people have not honor :D

pls ubi do something so i can vote the honor of a player ;)

PrimaIRage
01-29-2017, 05:20 AM
all this people have not honor :D

pls ubi do something so i can vote the honor of a player ;)

That's not going to happen.

There are lot of prissy males prancing around thinking honor means a 1 v 1 fair fight 100% of the time..... If you want that match up then PLAY 1v1 exclusively......

This game however is simulating war and if you decided to go into a brawl or 4 v 4 you can expect WAR STRATEGIES. "All is Fair in Love and War"

There is nothing dishonorable about a 2 v 1 fight when the fight STARTED 2 V 2. You're all alone taking someones LAND and claiming it for yourself what do you expect to happen? This is 4 v 4... Essentially every time you cap a point you're stealing what was not yours there is no honor in that and you can expect resistance. Knock knock I know this is your house and I see 4 of you here, but the fair thing to do is fight me 1 v 1 for it........

How many war movies have you watched? How many times during that movie has the hero been in a rough spot for his FRIEND OR TEAMMATE to come along and save his life... Is that dishonorable? NOPE. IT'S WAR. IT'S TO BE EXPECTED.

The only thing UBISOFT should consider doing is adding a rival or declaring a leader of each team about around the 50% mark in 4v4 and if during the match everyone votes for a duel to end the battle that's when the 1 v 1 should happen. Other wise it's a massive battle and its fight for your life. Stop being a sissy and man up and fight for your team, that's where the honor is. Protecting your team and your homeland.

MVPxXFabledXx
01-29-2017, 06:02 AM
Where is YOUR honor pitiful sumbags! There is no greater glory than to be attacked by three enemies and send them to meet their maker all together! Your steel is as weak as your words! The Gods will be ashamed of you!

LocoWithGun
01-29-2017, 06:12 AM
I just solod 3 players with my conq on some stairs....get gud!

Let me guess... tap C, tap C -> Revenge. Rinse and repeat. Yeah I can pull that off as well actually. The mistake they made is not spamming guard break in turn.

When you have 1-2 people sprint spamming guard break at you and another slicing you up there's nothing you can do, no matter how good you are. Even after you use Revenge. Can't wait for people to figure that out an masse that's when Dominion and 2v1 is gonna become a real cluster****.

**** honor this game's mechanics simply fail to support any sort of situation beyond 1v1.

Xiellify
01-29-2017, 07:48 AM
So when the point breaks and you have to kill the enemy heroes, and let's say it has come to 4v1, we should have it 1v1, let the others wait their turn. For honor's sake, right? And since we are talking about honor here, let's have the enemy heal to full health because it's only fair to battle it out on equal grounds, yes?

Oh wait, how about adding a mechanic so that samurais can commit harakiri instead of being defeated by their enemies because you know, that's part of their honor code.

:rolleyes: