PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Chronicles - China: Pretty fun game

Sickboy7979
01-28-2017, 11:07 PM
Hi everyone. It's been a while since I've been on. Been playing a lot of other games since I beat all the main AC games a few months back. I just started Chronicles China as I got it free with Games with Gold on Xbox One. I have to say that I'm enjoying it so far. I'm about an hour or so into it. Very different than the traditional AC games but, still enjoyable. Are the other Chronicles games worth picking up? I remember watching and reading reviews that said China was the best. Thoughts?

ze_topazio
01-28-2017, 11:13 PM
Most people seem to agree India is the best one, Russia is fine too but a bit unnecessarily hard at times, not the challenging type of hard but the frustrating type of hard, that aside is pretty good too, most people think China is by far the worst one.

So if you liked China you will certainly like the other two.

Sickboy7979
01-28-2017, 11:33 PM
Cool. Thanks for the info. If China is the worst, I should like the other two indeed!

Sigma 1313
01-29-2017, 02:08 AM
I personally enjoyed all 3. They had decent stories and the gameplay was fun for what it was. My biggest issue was that for many of the characters, it took place in the middle of their stories, so unless you're knowledgeable on the trans-media, you may feel a little lost with the character.

Farlander1991
01-29-2017, 10:34 AM
To me India is the best, Russia is the worst, China is in the middle.

Actually I'm not sure where 'China is considered the worst' comes from. Maybe on these forums, but broadly online China is the most favorable one, India is in the middle, and Russia is the least favorable.

ze_topazio
02-04-2017, 08:14 PM
To me India is the best, Russia is the worst, China is in the middle.

Actually I'm not sure where 'China is considered the worst' comes from. Maybe on these forums, but broadly online China is the most favorable one, India is in the middle, and Russia is the least favorable.

Really? I seem to remember most reviewers and gamers alike thinking China was somewhere between meh and bad, while most reviewers and gamers thought India and Russia were fairly decent, specially India.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Schumikonen
02-10-2017, 06:36 PM
Hello, I'd like to ask if there is any possible way to play this game in plus hard difficulty level from the beginning, for a more competitive experience. Thank you in advance.