PDA

View Full Version : My main problems

GeneralAlcatraz
01-28-2017, 07:31 PM
So first of all this game is still unequal as hell!
The samurai are just fast and dealing way too much damage in comparison to the knights, that's pissing me off really hard and I'm raging all the time! Please nerf them or buff the knights/vikings, just make them balanced!

And the second thing or problem is a major programming problem.
It's mainly one of my friends' problem. When he's ramming the opponent but the other guy just strikes back instantly, not like a counter just like the ram didn't connect or "happened" for the opponent.
Because of that he's raging and screaming all time, it's really pissing off!

Probably you guys got the same problems or issues.

TrickJester
01-28-2017, 07:46 PM
I know what you mean with the connection problems. I've hit people with an attack they clearly blocked. They have their block guarding the right direction and everything, but my regular attack goes right through it. I imagine that's because the game runs P2P. Only dedicated servers would fix that.

As for the samurai, I don't have that problem. The samurai are definitely fast as well as agile, but they aren't unkilledable. Knowing how to parry with heavy attacks really helps. I should also mention that my two favorite characters are the Warden and Warlord.

GeneralAlcatraz
01-28-2017, 08:13 PM
Definitely not unkillable but they're overpowered in my opinion and what's pissing me off as well is the 1v1 part. I'm trying to challenge a dude and another comes behind me and backstabs, but that's not a problem of the game, it's just horrible...

Malec1983
01-28-2017, 08:17 PM
saying that something is overpowered after 2 days is a little stupid. sry, but learn the game a bit more and you figure tactis out. in my opinion the fastes character and hardest to deal with is the peackeeper of the knights.
thats from a warlords point of view