PDA

View Full Version : Ganging up

Terras_Kasi
01-28-2017, 04:02 PM
Very frustrating, but also fun part of the game. I have been the highest rank in just about every game I have played. I can never fight 1 on 1.
Every fight I've had has been 2,3 or all 4 on me.
This is the learning curve. You really need a dedicated team mate or 2 and fight 2 or 3 on each person to win in a 4 vs 4.
Also found its easy to win 2 V 2 games.
Just rush your friends opponent, take him out together, then likewise on the other, easy victories

Grievuuz
01-28-2017, 04:05 PM
Very frustrating, but also fun part of the game. I have been the highest rank in just about every game I have played. I can never fight 1 on 1.
Every fight I've had has been 2,3 or all 4 on me.
This is the learning curve. You really need a dedicated team mate or 2 and fight 2 or 3 on each person to win in a 4 vs 4.
Also found its easy to win 2 V 2 games.
Just rush your friends opponent, take him out together, then likewise on the other, easy victories

2v1s are not as easy as you make them sound against decent opponents. Guard spam and revenge up, whittle down the attackers - can definitely be done if they aren't careful, and they rarely are, as they're usually in a rush to kill you before you get reinforcements.

Not to mention friendly fire, which is a real pain in the backside.

Helnekromancer
01-28-2017, 09:33 PM
Yea in a 2v2 I was fending both off and was slowly being backed into a corner but one was more aggressive than the other and he tried his lunging jumping attack and ring out his partner, people need to learn that they need to let othesr 1v1. Only thing grouping up does is cancel out your teammates animations and damages them qwith your mindless swinging and lets the opponent charge his revenge meter. I welcome grouping just makes the noobs kill themselves off.