PDA

View Full Version : No dedicated servers = no buy.

War Viper 1337
01-28-2017, 03:22 PM
No dedicated servers means this game isn't even worth looking at. On PC this means the game will be exploitable from day one as P2P connections are easily manipulated. How is this even a thing in 2017? Ubisoft has their own servers so why isn't this game taking advantage of them? I'm a man of my word and I said several months ago I wouldn't touch this game if dedicated servers weren't added.

RatedChaotic
01-28-2017, 05:20 PM
Every pc game is easily manipulated. Why I stopped pc gaming years ago. Harder to do on a console. Bye Felica

cahdar
01-28-2017, 06:34 PM
im with you, its the same **** destiny did.
i dont understand why there are no dedicated servers.
and yes, i think that sucks.

but i will buy it anyway, have to much fun with it.
and i really hope ubisoft will understand that they need dediicated for the longrun.

mishazzz
01-28-2017, 08:43 PM
No dedicated servers means this game isn't even worth looking at. On PC this means the game will be exploitable from day one as P2P connections are easily manipulated. How is this even a thing in 2017? Ubisoft has their own servers so why isn't this game taking advantage of them? I'm a man of my word and I said several months ago I wouldn't touch this game if dedicated servers weren't added.

At least you are lucky enough to be able to actually play!!!! From Australia,and still unable to login on PC.Support no help at all.