PDA

View Full Version : Guard breaking to spammable

Luiriuchu
01-28-2017, 10:38 AM
All people do are spamming gaurdbreaking as shield users or just do it in general its annoying and ruins the game. Please do something about it.

Luiriuchu
01-28-2017, 11:21 AM
Definatly not pre-ordering the game if people are going to be boring and get away with it.

I3enG
01-28-2017, 12:20 PM
All people do are spamming gaurdbreaking as shield users or just do it in general its annoying and ruins the game. Please do something about it.

if they spam guardbreak just quick attack them, they cant guard break your attack only your guard

XWLR
01-28-2017, 03:49 PM
The time window on counter guard break needs to be increased as right now it's not even enough for moving your thumb on the controller.
A light attack is slower than a guard break so you can't possibly react with it, only predict, which is unreliable.

RatedChaotic
01-28-2017, 05:05 PM
Plenty of ways to counter a shield users guard break.

cahdar
01-28-2017, 06:23 PM
if you really dont know, what to do against an guardbreaking spamnoob - this game isnt for you, thats so basic, i dont know what to say about..
but the forum is full of cryboys, its too hard, laag is unfair, enemy is unfair, mum is unfair...enemy class is op...whatever..
im sry, cya.

TrickJester
01-28-2017, 07:35 PM
I struggled with people guard breaking me a lot when I first started playing. Now that I've played in a few of the betas, I feel as though it's very obvious when someone is going to try and guard break you. If you know someone is going to try and guard break you, you have enough time to counter it.

Furthermore, guard breaks have a very short range. If you keep a reasonable distance away from them, you can hopefully avoid any sort of spamming. If they're trying to get very close to you, they're probably going to try to guard break you. If you know that, strike at them before they're in range.

That's just what I do. I don't know if that will work for everyone.