PDA

View Full Version : Mission Build Skins

BrassEm
04-12-2004, 07:02 AM
G'day,

I have enjoyed this remarkable sim for quite a while. I am about to release several skins along with the appropiate missions. I will not release them yet as I am having difficulties with the FMB. I need to specify static aircraft with specific skins. The FMB doesn't allow me to do that. They always revert to the default skin. Other than renaming my skins I dont know of any other way to fix this... I do hope that this issue could be addressed in a patch when possible. The ability to immerse the player in a "friendly" or "hostile" airbase is very important.

Cheers,

BrassEm.

BrassEm
04-12-2004, 07:02 AM
G'day,

I have enjoyed this remarkable sim for quite a while. I am about to release several skins along with the appropiate missions. I will not release them yet as I am having difficulties with the FMB. I need to specify static aircraft with specific skins. The FMB doesn't allow me to do that. They always revert to the default skin. Other than renaming my skins I dont know of any other way to fix this... I do hope that this issue could be addressed in a patch when possible. The ability to immerse the player in a "friendly" or "hostile" airbase is very important.

Cheers,

BrassEm.