PDA

View Full Version : This game is dead before its even out(FAIL BETA)

Quadh
01-27-2017, 10:47 PM
This by far the worst beta ive played. So many crashes, matchmaking freeze. in 4v4 you cant even play at all every time i had to alt+f4. And to add salt to the wound, beta wont even launch anymore.I even submmited ticket with all the detail no response since morning. I remember playing RS6 beta it was alteast consistent.
Ubisoft youre better than this come on. its so frustrating. Learn from your history Im losing hope. Why even torture yourselves with this **** when we have darksouls overwatch csgo. im out

PaUZZze
01-27-2017, 10:53 PM
Relax its a beta that's supposed to happen. Why wouldn't they fix it right? I mean....i hope lol

Dimpod
01-27-2017, 11:02 PM
This by far the worst beta ive played. So many crashes, matchmaking freeze. in 4v4 you cant even play at all every time i had to alt+f4. And to add salt to the wound, beta wont even launch anymore.I even submmited ticket with all the detail no response since morning. I remember playing RS6 beta it was alteast consistent.
Ubisoft youre better than this come on. its so frustrating. Learn from your history Im losing hope. Why even torture yourselves with this **** when we have darksouls overwatch csgo. im out

domination not working all the time . sux . sux SUX this game. with all the bugs

Sled_dog07
01-27-2017, 11:06 PM
It appears this might be your first time testing any game OP. As the first reply stated, it's "Beta" and is still being tested. It hasn't been launched and even after launch, there will be bugs and issues. Bugs and issues are actually the very nature of computer coding, please don't even try to debate that as I know better.

With that said, it's understandable that you're frustrated, but honestly to be this frustrated over a Beta? I wish they would have been more selective in their access code give aways... I would have been more than happy to have actually tested the game and given feedback rather than a rant. Experience in testing and coding aside, as the first reply said OP, just relax man.

Some of us didn't even get a code.

iHunny
01-28-2017, 12:09 AM
Its like the first time he played a beta game resently...

MagnumKing
01-28-2017, 12:20 AM
this is a funny post.
TBH, the beta is great. Me and my friends love it.

I guess the only problem is the NAT type.
As a NAT type strict player, i cannot play with my GF, who is NAT type moderate.
Why? I have no idea...

Anyways, the beta is great so far. I only found 1 bug which relates to the ladder.
This only happens when you try to go down a ladder too fast.
Yeah, you heard me.

You practically get glitched on the ladder, immobile until someone knocks you off and you die.
Either way, other then that, the BETA for For Honor works fine.

MagnumKing
01-28-2017, 12:21 AM
If you cant get into Dominion, dont worry. There will be a server wipe so it doesnt matter.
When the game fully releases, it will probably be fixed.

JesseJay1990
01-28-2017, 12:43 AM
That's the whole point of the beta, isn't it? I haven't had one issue at all playing this though. In the last 2 days I played a total of about 10 hours. Great game!

SaltRock1985
01-28-2017, 12:56 AM
The game is what 2 weeks from release, how much will they be able to fix in that time is the question everyone should be asking themselves

Kovy__
01-28-2017, 12:58 AM
The game is what 2 weeks from release, how much will they be able to fix in that time is the question everyone should be asking themselves

When we raised issues about the Rainbow 6 Siege beta, everyone said, "It's a beta, they'll fix the problems!"

The game has been out for a year and still nothing.

Quadh
01-28-2017, 01:05 AM
this is a funny post.
TBH, the beta is great. Me and my friends love it.

I guess the only problem is the NAT type.
As a NAT type strict player, i cannot play with my GF, who is NAT type moderate.
Why? I have no idea...

Anyways, the beta is great so far. I only found 1 bug which relates to the ladder.
This only happens when you try to go down a ladder too fast.
Yeah, you heard me.

You practically get glitched on the ladder, immobile until someone knocks you off and you die.
Either way, other then that, the BETA for For Honor works fine.

I really doubt you would say that when you cant even launch the game at all.
http://imgur.com/k5ilLWh

MagnumKing
01-28-2017, 01:07 AM
Well, honestly, we all know this and we still get the game. Got to ask yourself why huh.
Ofcourse I know that a lot of the server issues will not get fixed when the game comes out. But surely the bugs will?

Either way, we already complained once, and we can complain all we want.
Fact is, if it happened once, it will happen again.

So either stop buying their games, or live with it.

MagnumKing
01-28-2017, 01:09 AM
Yeah... ill honestly be fuming mad if i cant start the game.
And I know your dying to play For Honor CBT.

At most you can put it to tech support?
Or redownload???

Quadh
01-28-2017, 01:23 AM
Yeah... ill honestly be fuming mad if i cant start the game.
And I know your dying to play For Honor CBT.

At most you can put it to tech support?
Or redownload???

Just stop buying their insert product here is such stupid and biased reply. Why do you think complain exist and these forums exist? first its my right and i want the best for this game because i like it. I wouldnt be wasting my time posting in this forum if i didnt care for this game.
As for your "suggestions" I have checked atleast 20 pages/tabs of forums from ubisoft and google to figure it out. Updated my nvidia graphic card, disabled antivirus, firewall, redownloaded, reinstalled the beta which took me another couple of hours. Reinstalled uplay, created another new account sent invite to see if its my account problem. Submitted ticket, bug report and i got 0 reply since this morning its 8pm now. Trust me im trying everything to figure out how to just start the game and thats why im frustrated and made this post, because this is the most ridicilous beta ive played and i tested alot. Okay?

Sled_dog07
01-28-2017, 02:28 AM
Just something to consider here as it appears some players may be getting the two confused. However, there's a difference between in game bugs versus their "test" server being inundated with new arrivals all at once causing an overload. The "beta" server will most definitely not be the "live" server either. I know from experience as for another game I had a live client, a public test client and a completely separate client that was a test client as well even though the game is post launch.

With regards to their Customer/Tech Support team, no one wants to cut them any slack? I mean that's your prerogative and all, but take everything into consideration. How many keys were just sent out, how many people are reporting bugs/glitches etc.? Then there's a priority to them as well and on a time limit.

Anyway, just some food for thought.

Rougor
01-28-2017, 03:49 AM
drop a closed beta 2 weeks out from launching open game to all, uh huh they gonna drop a major patch in 13 days... yeah right.

:confused:

nightchills69
01-28-2017, 03:52 AM

Typical ubicrap garbage is ya ask me. I honestly can't believe people still pay for this crap.

Kovy__
01-28-2017, 04:24 AM
Typical ubicrap garbage is ya ask me. I honestly can't believe people still pay for this crap.

And they pay for the game...
And the "season pass..."
And the in-game microtransactions...

It's out of control.