PDA

View Full Version : AEP Sightings?

JV44Rall
03-04-2004, 10:32 AM
I went down to the local software purveyor, CompUSA in midtown Manhattan, and asked if they had AEP in stock. The clerk checked the computer and said it wasn't even on the system.

I'd order it online, but I'm slightly lacking in patience, especially if it's going to take more than a couple of days to get in.

So if you've bought AEP off the shelf in a brick and mortar store, where did you get it?

TIA

JV44Rall
03-04-2004, 10:32 AM
I went down to the local software purveyor, CompUSA in midtown Manhattan, and asked if they had AEP in stock. The clerk checked the computer and said it wasn't even on the system.

I'd order it online, but I'm slightly lacking in patience, especially if it's going to take more than a couple of days to get in.

So if you've bought AEP off the shelf in a brick and mortar store, where did you get it?

TIA

Wilburnator
03-04-2004, 10:38 AM
I got mine last night at EB Games in Connecticut. They had several copies. I spent hours testing each plane, and I have to say I am extremely happy with the purchase.

SlickStick
03-04-2004, 10:53 AM
I just picked mine up at lunch today. Monmouth Mall, NJ. Funny, the GameStop guy said the release was delayed and they wouldn't have them until the 9th.

So, I strolled on down to EB and they had many copies. I guess just GameStop's supply got misdirected, lol.

I can't wait to get home and install....hmmm...maybe a half-day vacation is in order.;)

http://imageshack.us/files/sigSpitIX.JPG
Coming Soon to a Six near you...:cool:

JV44Rall
03-04-2004, 11:55 AM
Based on Wilburnator's lead, I stopped by EB Games in Rockefeller Center, and picked up AEP during lunch.

As of 1:00 today, they had two copies left.