PDA

View Full Version : UQMB for IL2FB?

XyZspineZyX
08-11-2003, 07:14 PM
Believe it or not, the search engine for these forums actually found something for me! I did a search on the UQMB (Uber Quick Mission Builder), and it found a thread where the developer of the UQMB states that he's working on an FB compatible version. SO I went to mudmovers, and followed the link to his site. Unfortunately, all I can find on that site is the version for the original IL2. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I fly off line way more than online, and the UQMB sounds like exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks in advance!

SSgt Tim Schuster
8MXS Inspection Section
Kunsan AB, Korea

-Defend the Forums!
-Accept Follow-on Patches and stuff!
-Take the Fight Online!

XyZspineZyX
08-11-2003, 07:14 PM
Believe it or not, the search engine for these forums actually found something for me! I did a search on the UQMB (Uber Quick Mission Builder), and it found a thread where the developer of the UQMB states that he's working on an FB compatible version. SO I went to mudmovers, and followed the link to his site. Unfortunately, all I can find on that site is the version for the original IL2. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I fly off line way more than online, and the UQMB sounds like exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks in advance!

SSgt Tim Schuster
8MXS Inspection Section
Kunsan AB, Korea

-Defend the Forums!
-Take the Fight Online!

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 01:04 PM
Nobody?

SSgt Tim Schuster
8MXS Inspection Section
Kunsan AB, Korea

-Defend the Forums!
-Take the Fight Online!

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 01:32 PM
It's not released yet for FB.

He posted a little while ago with update shots etc.

<center>
Read the <a href=http://www.mudmovers.com/sturmovik_101/FAQ.htm>IL2 FAQ</a>
Got Nimrod? Try the unofficial <A HREF=http://acompletewasteofspace.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=4870c2bc08acb0f130e5e3396d08d595>OT forum</A>

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 01:42 PM
Ah. Thanks for the info Hobnail. Guess it'll be even longer now that he'll hafta update it for version 1.1b.

SSgt Tim Schuster
8MXS Inspection Section
Kunsan AB, Korea

-Defend the Forums!
-Take the Fight Online!