PDA

View Full Version : glitch?

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted on 11/20/03 10:23PM (server time: GMT 0)

i enter the "baths" area, and beat all the enemies there, i save and go up the stairs, and walk through the middle of the pool, all of a sudden i die..

now whenever my saved game loads, or i die and hit retry, as soon as the bar stats bar appears i die, is this a glitch or something?

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted on 11/20/03 10:23PM (server time: GMT 0)

i enter the "baths" area, and beat all the enemies there, i save and go up the stairs, and walk through the middle of the pool, all of a sudden i die..

now whenever my saved game loads, or i die and hit retry, as soon as the bar stats bar appears i die, is this a glitch or something?

XyZspineZyX
11-21-2003, 05:17 PM
No idea. What system are you using?

"Time is an ocean in a storm..."
-- The Prince of Persia

XyZspineZyX
11-25-2003, 02:54 AM
I had the same problem right before entering the bath. Everytime I would retry, I would die; even when the health bar is full. I think it was because Farah was stuck somewhere behind me on a wall or something, and I got too far away from her. I had to walk back to her, and she started following me again.

Ska

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 07:54 PM
problem is, i can't even get to the entrance of the baths before i die, since the health bar appears before i get there, and i die everytime the health bar appears.

XyZspineZyX
11-29-2003, 02:58 AM
You know, this is starting to scare me a bit. A very large amount of people seem to be having trouble with this glitch.

XyZspineZyX
11-30-2003, 11:51 PM
i just got the same thing. 33% in the baths, at the Load game screen it shows a thumbnail screenshot of the prince and Farah, and when I load the game she's not there. Even if I don't move, the game ends as soon as the status bar pops up. Kind of annoying cause i think ill have to restart, or figure out a way to not die...

level3000
03-02-2004, 09:18 AM
sorry to res an old thread..but I have the same problem at 24%. After I kill all monsters (Farah just above me on the platform) and then move both boxes to the switches, Farah is now up on one of the walks midway up the level. When I do the wall run to activate the door, she walks down it and falls to her death. When I look at the thumbnail in the "Saved Games" menu, she is standing right next to me.

I guess I will redo the level and see if she will stay put.

Anyone else have this problem at 24%??