PDA

View Full Version : Other player gets disconnected from match, then calls me a baby.(Xbox one)

RikkChamp
01-26-2017, 09:57 PM
So weird thing happened when 1v1 matching someone. I was fighting a random player, then he disconnects for some odd reason and it puts me against a bot. Not even sure what happened, but it's whatever. Then moments later, I get a message from the guy thinking: Oh okay, probably apologizing or something, right? Right? WRONG! Instead..he calls me a baby and he blames me for "rage quitting" during the matchup and refuses to believe the fact that a connection error happened causing both sides to get a bot. He then continues to call me a "baby ragequitter" through messages, showing how little of intellect this guy has. I'd also like to point out he wasn't even winning.

As for the disconnection, I really think it's because For Honor is running on P2P connection. For the people at Ubisoft: I'm not trying to tell you how to do your jobs, but for the love of god do NOT do this P2P nonsense. It's unreliable and it sucks.